• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

iamthezero

iamthezero

Fiend Queen
Jun 22, 2018
For some of us, the life insurance policy we have won't cover suicide. I happen to only have accidentally death coverage. I was never able to get coverage because of mental health history and hospitalizations. I have thought about the accidental death. And even if i could pull it off, I fear they would still find a way to not pay out to my family. Also have thought about just saving and selling everything I have to at least leave them something to cover my burial....
throw anything at me.

iamthezero

iamthezero

Fiend Queen
Jun 22, 2018
Sometimes especially with the disassociation, I lose my conscience. I'll be dead. I doubt I'll be worrying about that. It'll be over. Sad for them. I'm starting to not fucking care about anything. I want to be dead. I want to be dead. I wish I was dead.

Reactions: lv-gras and Tiburcio
M

MAIO

Elementalist
Apr 8, 2018
Sometimes especially with the disassociation, I lose my conscience. I'll be dead. I doubt I'll be worrying about that. It'll be over. Sad for them. I'm starting to not fucking care about anything. I want to be dead. I want to be dead. I wish I was dead.

I get that, less that a week for John's cat, cat. feels great. You could do cremation instead of burial

iamthezero

iamthezero

Fiend Queen
Jun 22, 2018
I get that, less that a week for John's cat, cat. feels great. You could do cremation instead of burial
"Less that a week for John's cat, cat. feels great." Not sure what you meant by this...?

Cremation has been a thought. But I already have a burial plot that's paid for, next to my mom. That's where i want and need to be. Just makes things a little stickier.

M

MAIO

Elementalist
Apr 8, 2018
"Less that a week for John's cat, cat. feels great." Not sure what you meant by this...?

Cremation has been a thought. But I already have a burial plot that's paid for, next to my mom. That's where i want and need to be. Just makes things a little stickier.

Paranoia is what I mean by that.

Many experts estimate for evrey suicide atleast 2 are recorded as accidental deaths. It's much easier than you think. If you don't use hanging or gun it probably will be labeled as accidental. Proper research would guarentee it though.

I have a ten thousand life insurance policy to cover my funeral cost. I would prefer to be buried in some unmarked grave without a funeral but funeral are for the living so they can do whatever they would like.

Reactions: iamthezero