• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

notmuchtimeleft27

notmuchtimeleft27

Neither Demon nor Human
Oct 4, 2022
As the title says. I have a few ideas. I've thought about manually pressuring my carotids and huffing Butane and an asphalt aerosol. I'm broke so I can't buy anything but might be able to find products in the house/shed. Planning a partial hanging, but want to pass out before so I don't give up from pain/discomfort.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It does make hanging sound so much easier than it actually is when you hear of all these people managing to ctb this way. I see it as being unfair how it can be this complicated. I wish you freedom from all suffering.

notmuchtimeleft27

notmuchtimeleft27

Neither Demon nor Human
Oct 4, 2022
Thank you, that's kind of you to wish me that. I wish the same for you.
Our bodies are design to survive under any reasonable circumstance. I mean, sometimes people survive shorgun blasts. It makes sense how we can't turn it off either. If we could there would be a lot of people giving up when they can make it out of situations but they don't see it yet. Not all of them of course, but I hope everyone who has a chance of making things better makes it out of it alive, and lives a better life. But if they want to go through with it, that's okay too.

notmuchtimeleft27

notmuchtimeleft27

Neither Demon nor Human
Oct 4, 2022
Update: Found half a bottle of aspirin. I have no idea how it would react to the butane but I'm considering trying it to reduce the discomfort of hanging. How effect is Aspirin in reducing pain? Would it mess with the butane if I take it a few hours before hanging?

notmuchtimeleft27

notmuchtimeleft27

Neither Demon nor Human
Oct 4, 2022
Update: Found half a bottle of aspirin. I have no idea how it would react to the butane but I'm considering trying it to reduce the discomfort of hanging. How effect is Aspirin in reducing pain? Would it mess with the butane if I take it a few hours before hanging?
After a some reflection and research into aspirin, I think it's painless and easier. It may make it harder for butane to reach the brain. It's a blood thinner, and I think it'll constrict the size of my carotids. So they'll likely close off faster and easier. Still undecided on butane huffing however. I think today's the day

Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Forget the aspirin. You are overthinking this.
If you have a rope with a good slip knot, a chair and high enough mounting point, you have all the ingredients you need.
If you set it up correctly you only have several seconds to worry about it. Do a little research in the threads.

Reactions: notmuchtimeleft27 and Sick of it all
notmuchtimeleft27

notmuchtimeleft27

Neither Demon nor Human
Oct 4, 2022
Forget the aspirin. You are overthinking this.
If you have a rope with a good slip knot, a chair and high enough mounting point, you have all the ingredients you need.
If you set it up correctly you only have several seconds to worry about it. Do a little research in the threads.
I suppose you're right with me over thinking. It's already set up but I still want to make sure I don't have any reasons to wuss out from pain avoidance. It's already set up too, just have to block off the final entry point so no one can figure out where I am for a while. It's all to make sure I don't have comfort as an excuse to escape, that's the only reason I'm alive. If I freak out other people in the house might hear my body flailing around if I chicken out. But I'll take that into consideration. I'll do some more research too. Thank you.

Reactions: Worndown
notmuchtimeleft27

notmuchtimeleft27

Neither Demon nor Human
Oct 4, 2022
It's time. I'll be attempting shortly. if I survive I'll respond but I have no idea what my future would be like if I fail, so that's not a guarantee. Thank you to everyone who's given advice and peace to every member of this forum, past, present, future, regardless of your circumstances or out comes.

• Hugs
Reactions: Hollowillow
theboy

theboy

Illuminated
Jul 15, 2022
I hope you have peace
Try to have 15-30 minutes alone to avoid being saved to avoid brain damage.

Reactions: Worndown
notmuchtimeleft27

notmuchtimeleft27

Neither Demon nor Human
Oct 4, 2022
Back; I think my poor blood circulation is stopping me. My veins were tiny when I tried so I might only be getting minimal blood flow. I found my carotids but have a hard time putting pressure on them with out it being painful, even without a rope. And the rope kept choking my windpipe. I may have to suck it up at some point for the wind point but if I can improve circulation I might get enough blood flow to finish the job without worry.

Edit: I'll attempt a warm shower before the attempt, drink a ton of warm tea, and try the win hof breathing method to increase bloody circulation, do far the tea is helping my hands, but not my neck. I'll keep updating throughout the day.

Last edited:
notmuchtimeleft27

notmuchtimeleft27

Neither Demon nor Human
Oct 4, 2022
Another attempt. Partially successful this time. I remember stepping into the knot, and then coming too in the floor. I'm not sure how much time has passed, but it wasn't very long. I felt like I was going insane for a minute tho. If I haven't posted for more than a month, I've caught the bus.

Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Check your setup. Someone should not try and wake up on the floor. This should be a one and done event.

Reactions: notmuchtimeleft27