• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

rationaltake

rationaltake

I'm rocking it - in another universe
Sep 28, 2021
There are a few threads requesting ctb partners in the suicide discussion forum atm. I'm guessing people don't realise there's a partners megathread. Which is understandable.

Does it matter? I think the partners megathread is only accessible to members so that means people won't be effectively putting their details online for everyone and anyone to access.

I think we can start feeling a bit too safe on here. But I'm naturally cautious anyway.

PS I've edited this post to make it clear I'm referring to ctb partners.

Last edited:
Reactions: Talvikki
hamvil

hamvil

Wizard
Aug 29, 2022
I would like to have a partner that understood my desire. But I think this is pretty much impossible to find and honestly I think it is too much to ask to another person. Maybe some partner could understand it if I was terminal, but for mental issues it is very hard.

Reactions: will69, nosoul, deadhead12! and 3 others
rationaltake

rationaltake

Sep 28, 2021
I would like to have a partner that understood my desire. But I think this is pretty much impossible to find and honestly I think it is too much to ask to another person. Maybe some partner could understand it if I was terminal, but for mental issues it is very hard.
I understand exactly.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
In my opinion, they should have a pinned thread at the top of the page in capital letters saying 'don't post threads looking for partners in the suicide discussion, post it in the megathread instead'. I've seen absolutely loads of threads about that in the suicide discussion which shouldn't be there as there is a megathread for that purpose.

I personally think that the partners megathread is a bad idea, I get that some people don't want to die alone but it's just too risky and you cannot trust people on the internet. I just think that it's best that this website is kept as an anonymous forum to post about suicide.

Reactions: Letmedienow, The anhedonic one, nosoul and 4 others
rationaltake

rationaltake

Sep 28, 2021
In my opinion, they should have a pinned thread at the top of the page in capital letters saying 'don't post threads looking for partners in the suicide discussion, post it in the megathread instead'. I've seen absolutely loads of threads about that in the suicide discussion which shouldn't be there as there is a megathread for that purpose.

I personally think that the partners megathread is a bad idea, I get that some people don't want to die alone but it's just too risky and you cannot trust people on the internet. I just think that it's best that this website is kept as an anonymous forum to post about suicide.
I think a pinned thread is a good idea. It also means that those of us who aren't intetested in the partners megathread can ignore it.

Last edited:
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
I think a pinned thread is a good idea. It also means that those of us who aren't intetested in the partners megathread can ignore it.
seeing that its in its own place with only 1 other things is it being pinned really necessary at this moment?

Reactions: Letmedienow
rationaltake

rationaltake

Sep 28, 2021
seeing that its in its own place with only 1 other things is it being pinned really necessary at this moment?
Good point but I don't think this is what @FuneralCry meant. Maybe she can explain.

I think the partners megathread just isn't obvious. Especially as it's in the Members Information Centre Forum.

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
I think the partners megathread just isn't obvious. Especially as it is in the Members Information Centre Forum.
pinned thread at the top of the page in capital letters saying 'don't post threads looking for partners in the suicide discussion, post it in the megathread instead
maybe pinned 'note'?? agreed though. i can see that its not exactly in your face "hey over here"

Reactions: rationaltake
rationaltake

rationaltake

Sep 28, 2021
maybe pinned 'note'?? agreed though. i can see that its not exactly in your face "hey over here"
This sounds good.

I'm now wondering if it's not meant to be too obvious?

Maybe a mod could tell us?

Reactions: Life_and_Death
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I meant like how they have a post in the sticky threads section saying 'don't post sources on the forum ', there could be another thread there just reminding people to not post about partners in the suicide discussion and make them aware of the megathread. Loads of people on here (mostly new members) don't know that the partners mega thread exists and if they were aware of it, it would reduce endless threads about partners in the suicide discussion.

Reactions: Life_and_Death and rationaltake
rationaltake

rationaltake

Sep 28, 2021
I meant like how they have a post in the sticky threads section saying 'don't post sources on the forum ', there could be another thread there just reminding people to not post about partners in the suicide discussion and make them aware of the megathread. Loads of people on here (mostly new members) don't know that the partners mega thread exists and if they were aware of it, it would reduce endless threads about partners in the suicide discussion.
Sounds good. Maybe this should be posted in the suggestions thread?

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Sounds good. Maybe this should be posted in the suggestions thread?
Thats a good idea. It hasn't been approved yet but I made a post about it in suggestions.

Reactions: rationaltake
Al0neAlwayz

Al0neAlwayz

In the end, it doesn't even matter...
Sep 10, 2022
I understand. I'm not terminal, just disabled, depressed, lonely, and have destroyed my life with the mistakes I made. Therefore, I want to ctb. There is no hope of a normal, peaceful life and I don't want to suffer the rest of my life this way. I believe I have mental issues as well, besides depression, just undiagnosed. I understand your desire. I want it to. 🤗

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: moodswinsS, Dead Meat, leeloosnow and 2 others
D

darkwater

Experienced
Apr 17, 2021
26 M
location: Germany. Method: Jumping, N or Gun (I have neither of this). I can travel inside Europe.
preferred method: headshoot with shotgun.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat
W

Wait-Bus

Student
Sep 20, 2022
If people are looking for partners, its almost impossible to find someone where you live etc.

Why is there not more interest in partnering on zoom or skype, or through a voice app or even a separate chat app. Or maybe I haven't found that section yet.

CTB is a truly personal = intimate moment and has to be shared (if it is to shared,) with the right person. But the only criteris seems in the posts - are you living near (xxx place) or can you drive there. If you are going to partner, you need to connect on a lot more levels than that.

I'd love to have a partner on this, and Zoom - seems a fair or realistic option.

• Hugs
W

Wait-Bus

Student
Sep 20, 2022
Has anyone ever considered a virtual world friend with something like Second Life/ I have been a member there for about 15 years, and I think it would be perfect for SS partners. Maybe they are not in the same room with you, but you have a chance to get to know them and they won't know your real identity

Something about having a virtual body and talking with someone else in a virtual body makes the interactions quite intimate.

• Hugs
Reactions: 👁️👃👁️ and Dead Meat
T

Toastero

Dec 11, 2022
20M I live near Montreal preferably I'd want to use SN to ctb although I don't have it yet

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: moodswinsS and Dead Meat
W

wantittoendsoon

Experienced
Dec 11, 2022
anyone in Glasgow?

• Hugs
W

wantittoendsoon

Experienced
Dec 11, 2022
I completely understand, anyone that wants to chat is welcome to contact me.
20M I live near Montreal preferably I'd want to use SN to ctb although I don't have it yet
I'm using the nitrogen exit bag method but I'm in America if you can visit.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
W

wantittoendsoon

Experienced
Dec 11, 2022
I'm in Scotland. I'm planning to go by the end of the year. I'm going with either Nitrogen or Argon with a TIGHTLY fitting rebreather and flow meter. Everything is readily available and it seems to be the most painless method when done correctly. I know it can be expensive so not everyone can avail themselves of this method. PM me if you are in the area or even just the UK and want to talk. My setup is a bit excessive as I am getting a relatively large cylinder(just want to be damn sure I get the job done) and a lot will go to waste, I feel bad that it could be helping others.

W

wantittoendsoon

Experienced
Dec 11, 2022
I don't want to Die Alone...anyone in the UK that is ready and willing, please DM me.

54M
UK
Nitrogen w/mask is my preferred method.

👁

👁️👃👁️

Enlightened
Aug 14, 2022
Anyone on the eastern states ? Live in NC. Got a few ideas but still trying to figure out my method
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...read-the-rules-on-page-1-before-posting.1253/

LadyApple

LadyApple

We just want to go home early.
Feb 17, 2020
I'm in Scotland. I'm planning to go by the end of the year. I'm going with either Nitrogen or Argon with a TIGHTLY fitting rebreather and flow meter. Everything is readily available and it seems to be the most painless method when done correctly. I know it can be expensive so not everyone can avail themselves of this method. PM me if you are in the area or even just the UK and want to talk. My setup is a bit excessive as I am getting a relatively large cylinder(just want to be damn sure I get the job done) and a lot will go to waste, I feel bad that it could be helping others.
Now looking back this message was really attempting for those vulnerable people who were looking for "painless" method. That's how he got me in the first place.

OP made me book an airbnb and said he would buy and sent all the equipment there and he will come to partner up and do the deeds. I booked the airbnb. He never purchased the equipment and kept postponing CTB date, making me extending my airbnb stay. He purchased the ticket to come himself to spend time and "vibing"with me (ewwwwww), before I caught him. I reported to the mods, showed them our skype chat screenshots.

After mods' investigation he was banned. You can find detailed information in my post "Girls be aware of a predator...".

Can't stress enough please be careful on this forum or anywhere, really; there are predators pretending to be suicidal targeting vulnerable people who suffer from mental illness(very disgusting behavior I know). I learned the lesson not to post content that could potentially show any identifiable information, so I'm not. I'm simply stating the fact and everything I said here is true.

Be careful out there everyone. Wishing you all well and sending you love and light.

Reactions: Letmedienow, JuliaOnTheNet and SuicideDreams
S

SuicideDreams

Sep 7, 2022
Bump. Anybody looking to CTB in the tri state area? I'd like to not be alone also. I have meds, (lethal dose), SN, and thinking about getting an insert gas setup. I'm also open to any ideas or suggestions. Also, my main account is WaitingForMyRide but lost access so this is my backup. Please be at least 21 or older also.

• Hugs
LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
Even the megathread isn't off limits to those who may abuse the information posted.
There are trash people who lie to become members for various reasons that have nothing to do with them genuinely wanting to end their own life.

Either way, I've always thought the whole idea and endeavor of a suicide partner/pact was in poor form, especially like this.
Unless you're in a very specific situation where you're already with the person and/or you both know what's waiting for you is a lot worse than death itself.
(Imagine a group of people in a cell, awaiting excruciating torture, they know they don't have much time before they're taken away to be subject to the prospective acts of cruelty- which will likely be terminal anyhow.
They have the means to end their lives before that happens so they all agree it's in their best interest to do so immediately.)
Otherwise no two people are likely to be so in sync as to be ready at the exact same time, in the exact same way.. never mind two strangers.

It's just asking for trouble imo, it's dangerous when intentions are so difficult to trust and in the very least you could end up pressured or pressuring the other person.
A lot of people think that if they're going to die anyway, it doesn't matter what risks they're taking with pursuing a partnership..but it will matter to you once things actually start going awry.

Another thing I've observed is that a lot of those looking for partners for death, may possess some underlying desire for a companion in life and are hoping that maybe the person they meet will forgo the pact and instead become a life partner.
A sort of last ditch exercise in desperation and wishful thinking.

I understand being lonely and isolated is a hard pill to swallow right through to the bitter end, but personally I wouldn't have it any other way as far as dying alone.
My suicide is for me, the act of ending my suffering is an intimate and very individual, private act.
I would actually feel more uncomfortable with another person by my side.

Maybe if I were shot in a crowd or died unexpectedly among other people, it wouldn't be so bad (besides being surrounded by assholes with cameras).
But with suicide, and the whole plan..concerning myself with another party would not only be outside of my list of priorities but I would feel my last moments were being violated.

• Love
Reactions: demuic and Dead Meat
L

Lostandalone

Just another lost soul looking for answers
May 20, 2020
M mid 20s. Location: Central Europe. Method :SN, I have more than enough for two people to CTB. Just looking for someone to CTB with.

Reactions: cosimaniehaus and iamdone01
I

iamdone01

May 31, 2023
I am in the San Francisco bay area, seeking someone to die with. I can travel. Haven't decided on a method yet.

Last edited:
rationaltake

rationaltake

Sep 28, 2021
M mid 20s. Location: Central Europe. Method :SN, I have more than enough for two people to CTB. Just looking for someone to CTB with.
I am in the San Francisco bay area, seeking someone to die with. I can travel. Haven't decided on a method yet.
Apologies. I started this thread as a discussion about the Partners Megathread. The title was confusing and I asked the mods to change the wording.

The Partners Megathread is in The Members Information Centre.

Reactions: Letmedienow