• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

B

Bjsnode28

Student
Apr 19, 2019
Does anyone have any experience with meeting up with with someone that they met on here? Obviously if it was a successful meeting they can't post about it unless they do so from the other side. I'm just curious if I go meet someone they're not, well I was going to say not going to kill me but wouldn't that be the goal? Am I making any sense at all?

Reactions: Cevapcici, blanketyblk, inconsequential and 1 other person
T

TimeToDie

Mage
Jun 13, 2019
I'm just curious if I go meet someone they're not, well I was going to say not going to kill me but wouldn't that be the goal? Am I making any sense at all?
Yeah, you're making sense. Even those intent on death want to avoid some nut job who will rape them, then severely injure them, then rape them again for good measure.

Reactions: Safi, Cevapcici, blanketyblk and 2 others
Empty Smile

Empty Smile

The final Bell has rung. Goodbye to all.
Jul 13, 2018
I met one person irl, but from a different site. It started off good, but we had different opinions on things, so we went our separate ways. Less than a month later, she had ctb.

Anyone you meet for this, you have a 50/50 chance of it being successful or not.

• Hugs
Reactions: LogicalConclusion, blanketyblk, inconsequential and 1 other person
B

Bjsnode28

Student
Apr 19, 2019
I met one person irl, but from a different site. It started off good, but we had different opinions on things, so we went our separate ways. Less than a month later, she had ctb.

Anyone you meet for this, you have a 50/50 chance of it being successful or not.
May I ask what you didn't agree on? Did you guys not discuss everything before meeting or was it more of a spontaneous meeting without talking beforehand?

Empty Smile

Empty Smile

Jul 13, 2018
May I ask what you didn't agree on? Did you guys not discuss everything before meeting or was it more of a spontaneous meeting without talking beforehand?
It was a fast meet up, so there really wasn't a discussion before we met. She was in a hurry to leave home and she flew to where I was.

What we did discuss was to do a little bit of hiking beforehand. During the hike, she kept pushing off the plan, saying she wanted to hike another day, and it kept going and going.

While hiking we talked about the method, mine was either CO or hanging. She was set on doing OD on OTC meds. When I told her that would more than likely be a fail, she constantly said it will work.

She somehow got a hold of some cyanide, and went that way.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: LogicalConclusion, Cevapcici and inconsequential
inconsequential

inconsequential

Enlightened
Jun 1, 2019
It was a fast meet up, so there really wasn't a discussion before we met. She was in a hurry to leave home and she flew to where I was.

What we did discuss was to do a little bit of hiking beforehand. During the hike, she kept pushing off the plan, saying she wanted to hike another day, and it kept going and going.

While hiking we talked about the method, mine was either CO or hanging. She was set on doing OD on OTC meds. When I told her that would more than likely be a fail, she constantly said it will work.

She somehow got a hold of some cyanide, and went that way.

I made a face when you said she got ahold of some cyanide. I'd say I hope she went peacefully, but... cyanide. I do hope she's in a better place now.

Reactions: LogicalConclusion, Cevapcici and Empty Smile
Empty Smile

Empty Smile

Jul 13, 2018
I made a face when you said she got ahold of some cyanide. I'd say I hope she went peacefully, but... cyanide. I do hope she's in a better place now.
Yea, she's gone. I don't know if it was peaceful or not.

Reactions: inconsequential
Empty Smile

Empty Smile

Jul 13, 2018
How did you find out that she ctb? Did she have someone post for her?
No. Couple months later, curiosity got the best of me, and I typed her name into Google, and couldn't find her, so I added suicide beside her name. It came up, but I wasn't sure if it was her or not. Found more articles and it listed the town and state she was from and her age. I knew then it was her. Some of the things she told me was also in the paper which helped clarify it.

Reactions: Alec