• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

L

Lostone47

Jan 7, 2024
The idea of a partner to ctb with is comforting. I found that once I found an individual with the same desires as me to bring me a sense of peace when thinking about what is to come. I would just like to offer a story for caution.

My partner and I became very close. We had met to test methods and failed. This led to a mutual bonding about trying to find another method. We kept in contact and arranged a more sure fire method. Mind you we had established a strong bond and had what I thought to be a mutual trust in one another. Once the second method became more viable and the day was getting closer, they ghosted me and called in a welfare check on me from states away. Trust dissolved.

Just posting to warn others that you can't be in someone else's mind and sharing something as serious as ctb intentions with someone can lead to shitty consequences. Learn from my mistake.

I

illAF

Experienced
Jun 19, 2023
The idea of a partner to ctb with is comforting. I found that once I found an individual with the same desires as me to bring me a sense of peace when thinking about what is to come. I would just like to offer a story for caution.

My partner and I became very close. We had met to test methods and failed. This led to a mutual bonding about trying to find another method. We kept in contact and arranged a more sure fire method. Mind you we had established a strong bond and had what I thought to be a mutual trust in one another. Once the second method became more viable and the day was getting closer, they ghosted me and called in a welfare check on me from states away. Trust dissolved.

Just posting to warn others that you can't be in someone else's mind and sharing something as serious as ctb intentions with someone can lead to shitty consequences. Learn from my mistake.
Thank you for sharing your story. And really sorry it happened to you 😔 I would find it really confortable to have a partner but yes, it would come with different factors we can't really control... It is very risky. I would like to have someone in my surrounding that I have known for years and with whom I am really confortable to ctb with me. But this person does not exist 😅
Anyway, sorry for you...

• Hugs
Reactions: MyChoiceAlone
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
I think partner is a really bad idea in practice. It's just so hard to be mentally ready to CTB. Almost impossible to have two people be ready at the same time.

Also for most of us, the desire to CTB is in waves, rather than constant.

It would be ideal to go in theory but in practice way too risky.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
Honestly in my opinion I think suicide partners is best avoided no matter what, other people simply cannot be trusted and relied on, I don't get why people would risk it in the first place.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
In this world, nobody can be trusted, not even a partner. I think that the only person who I can trust to see me kill myself is @FuneralCry as she has compassion for people and she understands what it's like to be trapped in this cruel world so I don't think she'd stop anybody from leaving it as suicide is a personal choice. Either way, when it comes to people overall, they just cannot be trusted due to their mindset regarding life as a whole

C

charging station

Mar 12, 2024
Anybody up to chat/speak on Telegram?
I have no one to talk to about my plans/struggle with CTB