Chiara

Chiara

Aug 16, 2020
They put one of those parenteral nutrition probes in my arm that goes all the way to the heart. I would have liked so much to inject heroin into us, but failing that, how can I get a thrombosis or bleed to death with this tool? Anyone know? Are there any nurses?
They put one of those parenteral nutrition probes in my arm that goes all the way to the heart. I would have liked so much to inject heroin into us, but failing that, how can I get a thrombosis or bleed to death with this tool? Anyone know? Are there any nurses?

Cherrypea

Cherrypea

I remember when all this will be again
May 3, 2020
Hi, I've messaged you but sorry not much help. @Spitfire, any ideas?

• Hugs
Reactions: Spitfire
S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020

Hi Chiara,

I wish I could help you more with a good answer to the question you are asking. I am not too familiar with the parenteral feeding lines. It sounds like you are on total nutritional needs (not temporary)? This type of TPN would have the line tunneled and placed going into the superior vena cava, a large vein going to the heart.

The superior vena cava does not pump blood though. It would not pump blood out of any type of line having been placed in it. The blood would have to drain out on its own, and I do not believe it would work.. even if it is possible.

I still believe you are lucky though. You have 24/7 IV access. To be honest, you probably know more on how to access and use your TPN line than I? Have you been taught how to access and use the equipment for yourself?

Are you opiate naive?

Last edited:
Reactions: Cherrypea