• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

spiderman_32

Sep 2, 2019
Hi,

I've tried partial suspension, but find it too painful to carry out. I have trouble breathing, and my body got a hot flash, together with a mild headache. I used a tie, yet it was painful. Any advice on that?

Also, I don't know how to lean my body. With the front towards the floor is much more comfortable than on my back.

S

spiderman_32

Sep 2, 2019
Attempted again, this time i could hear my pulse, was quite scary. Any advice on how to carry it out fully? If I continue like this i will become mentally impaired before dying, so its not something I want.
Also some advice on how to decrease the time it takes to lose consciousness would be great.
Thank you.

BPD_LE

BPD_LE

The Queen of Meme
Aug 11, 2019
Hearing your pulse means it's working. I'm guessing you're easing into it slowly. You'll lose consciousness quicker if you do it faster and harder. This may not be the method for you if your struggling.

S

spiderman_32

Sep 2, 2019
Hearing your pulse means it's working. I'm guessing you're easing into it slowly. You'll lose consciousness quicker if you do it faster and harder. This may not be the method for you if your struggling.

Thanks for the reply.

If I do it harder, i have trouble breathing, which is not necessary to ctb, and frankly impossible to me. Perhaps you can explain how I could do it harder without the asphyxiation?

BPD_LE

BPD_LE

The Queen of Meme
Aug 11, 2019
Thanks for the reply.

If I do it harder, i have trouble breathing, which is not necessary to ctb, and frankly impossible to me. Perhaps you can explain how I could do it harder without the asphyxiation?

If you put the ligature high up the neck, under the chin, the jaw takes some pressure off the windpipe.

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
You could maybe try to use a 10mm rope instead of the tie then it won´t cut as much and It also helps to put a shirt or scarf between the rope and your neck it is way more comfortable.