• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

TheLastGreySky

TheLastGreySky

Experienced
Nov 24, 2023
So I saw a while back something in regards to partial suspension and they had pictures and I do not think they made a slip knot but they might have. In jail me and my soulmate had planned to make Halloween decorations out of toilet paper and we actually discovered that we were able to make very strong rope by laying out sheets of toilet paper and then me and my cellie would gently pull and twist it, and after making three or four strands you had a rope strong enough to carry something like a 30/40 lb laundry bag of books...

So my questions are can someone perform partial suspension by doing the same basic thing with trash bags? And do you have to use a slipknot to successfully preform partial suspension? Also if someone can link me to the pictures of how to perform partial suspension I'd appreciate that.

4.I.2.Must.Die

4.I.2.Must.Die

Up with life I cannot put 🙅 ✋ Where's the exit 🔚
Nov 8, 2023
So I saw a while back something in regards to partial suspension and they had pictures and I do not think they made a slip knot but they might have. In jail me and my soulmate had planned to make Halloween decorations out of toilet paper and we actually discovered that we were able to make very strong rope by laying out sheets of toilet paper and then me and my cellie would gently pull and twist it, and after making three or four strands you had a rope strong enough to carry something like a 30/40 lb laundry bag of books...

So my questions are can someone perform partial suspension by doing the same basic thing with trash bags? And do you have to use a slipknot to successfully preform partial suspension? Also if someone can link me to the pictures of how to perform partial suspension I'd appreciate that.
You could use a bin bag yes and no you don't have to use a slip knot (as you'd discover if you watched hangings on WPD). A slip knot is best but if you want you can just wrap the bag around the anchor point and then your neck. I believe this PDF has everything you need.

Attachments

• Ej1mpFTX0AEvs4U.jpeg
    Ej1mpFTX0AEvs4U.jpeg
    65.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 157432_How_to_Hang_Yourself.pdf
    608 KB · Views: 0
  • Informative
Reactions: 4am
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Can you not find any other ligature material that is not a trash bag? I wouldn't recommended a trash bag for hanging.

TheLastGreySky

TheLastGreySky

Experienced
Nov 24, 2023
You could use a bin bag yes and no you don't have to use a slip knot (as you'd discover if you watched hangings on WPD). A slip knot is best but if you want you can just wrap the bag around the anchor point and then your neck. I believe this PDF has everything you need.
Thank you I appreciate it.
Well I was partially curious IF it was possible, since I think Epstein used a towel. And I know people use bedsheets. But also, I'm on the fence about it. So, I want the option to do it without the suspension my gf would have if she found rope

Last edited:
4.I.2.Must.Die

4.I.2.Must.Die

Up with life I cannot put 🙅 ✋ Where's the exit 🔚
Nov 8, 2023
Thank you I appreciate it.

Well I was partially curious IF it was possible, since I think Epstein used a towel. And I know people use bedsheets. But also, I'm on the fence about it. So, I want the option to do it without the suspension my gf would have if she found rope
Oh ok. In his case maybe the devil wanted him dead quick and easy so he could torture him for 100yrs for his crimes amongst the living.

TheLastGreySky

TheLastGreySky

Experienced
Nov 24, 2023
Oh ok. In his case maybe the devil wanted him dead quick and easy so he could torture him for 100yrs for his crimes amongst the living.
I don't know if I can believe in the whole devil torturing people thing. Having studied Christianity for most of my adult life I got to say that you can thank King James for the idea of a burning hell because he amalgamated different concepts to create our "Hell" from Gehena, Hades and Sheol.

It makes no sense to torture people no matter how numerous they're crimes. In doing evil things you become evil, and if the Bible is to be believed then even the highest angel can fall.