• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

R

ready2ctb

Jul 12, 2018
Today I tried partial suspension using a leather belt, 3-4 cm wide, for the first time. I simply made a noose by "closing" the belt without locking it. The other end I locked in the window at the height of the window handle. I tested if this way of locking the belt would carry my weight, it was ok. Then I kneeled down and put my head into the noose and started leaning forward. I first tried at the very top of my neck, didn't work, it was very uncomfortable and I didn't get any effect. Then I tried at the very bottom of my neck, even more uncomfortable, I felt pressure building up in my head. Then I moved the belt a little bit higher, just below my larynx. And boom... after ca. 5 seconds I felt very dizzy and my vision started to fade. No pressure, no pain, very comfortable. When I stopped my arms were shaking, I couldn't control those movements for around 10 seconds, then I was able to get up. That's the right spot for me! Later I retested the same scenario with the same effects. I got it! I just need to hold on for a few more seconds and that's it.
I'll go on 21th of September! Good luck!

S

ScaredOfLife

Arcanist
Jul 9, 2018
Were you still able to breathe? This is how I prefer to go... still breathing but dying due to the carotid arteries being compressed.

Reactions: Cyanide
BurningLights

BurningLights

He killed himself with his own mind
Jul 2, 2018
Uncontrollable movement is what I had aswell experimenting with a tourniquet. Seems like you really will know when you get the right the spot.

BurningLights

BurningLights

He killed himself with his own mind
Jul 2, 2018
The
Yes, I agree, I think those spasms are a good sign that you've the right spot!
Feeling of passing out happens so fast as well, I guess it won't be as painful as I thought. I was thing of doing what psychopyro said about padding it out, i got a proper hemp rope, so it is rough as fuck.

AveryConure

AveryConure

Some idiot
May 11, 2018
Huh, I basically had the same scenario except i didn't almost instantly pass out. Guess I can experiment and this will definitely be my method of ctbing at the end of the year.

R

ready2ctb

Jul 12, 2018
Honestly, I tried different ligatures and the belt worked best for me. I'm doing a "test" almost every day to optimize the position and get a feeling for the right timing. I'm feeling so confident and relieved when doing these test runs. But I want to go precisely on 21th of September, and it will be perfect!

Deivis

Deivis

Seul contre tous
Jul 23, 2018
Honestly, I tried different ligatures and the belt worked best for me. I'm doing a "test" almost every day to optimize the position and get a feeling for the right timing. I'm feeling so confident and relieved when doing these test runs. But I want to go precisely on 21th of September, and it will be perfect!

May I ask what the shape of your neck is like? More skinny than fatty or vice versa?

I spent an hour trying different angles with a ligature today to no avail. It's either nothing or my whole face starts flaming from pressure. If I just try to find that motherfucking carotid with fingers - it feels buried too deep inside under several layers of muscles and tendons next to the adam's apple. I'm pretty skinny and my veins arent popping out. But I'm not giving up!

R

ready2ctb

Jul 12, 2018
May I ask what the shape of your neck is like? More skinny than fatty or vice versa?

I spent an hour trying different angles with a ligature today to no avail. It's either nothing or my whole face starts flaming from pressure. If I just try to find that motherfucking carotid with fingers - it feels buried too deep inside under several layers of muscles and tendons next to the adam's apple. I'm pretty skinny and my veins arent popping out. But I'm not giving up!
I'm very muscular, doing weight lifting. Keep on searching. As I wrote in my first post, I felt pressure building up when the belt was too low on my neck. Don't try only different angles but more important, different heights for the position of the belt, from the very lower to the very top of your neck.

R

ready2ctb

Jul 12, 2018
I've just tried the same thing and it's alright, but my head hurts a little from pressure. Should I use a thinner belt (like maybe 2 cm wide)?
When I felt pressure building up the belt was too low on my neck. I moved it a little bit up, below the larynx. It's not easy to find the right spot, but if you find it you'll know it. It's a good feeling, without pain, very peaceful.

T

Tiburcio

When I felt pressure building up the belt was too low on my neck. I moved it a little bit up, below the larynx. It's not easy to find the right spot, but if you find it you'll know it. It's a good feeling, without pain, very peaceful.
Definitely sounds good.

My method is the same than yours, I hope when I do it I could feel that in way.

It's hard finding that exact point?

Rocky M

Rocky M

I'm A Monster
Jun 20, 2018
I've tried a few more times, I did find a good spot at one point but I tilted my head too far forward and the pressure started again. So close…

S

shadow11

Wizard
Jul 31, 2018
Still trying to find the perfect rope or whatever to use, any suggestions?