• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

Addblue1

Nov 19, 2019
Hey everyone. So I attempted partial suspension a few minutes ago, I was wondering how close do you think I was to blacking out? I tied a rope to the rod in my closet with a slip knot, the rod is about six inches above my head. I leaned into it, and within a few seconds my body went completely limp. My survival instinct immediately kicked in and I was overcome with fear. I forced myself to stand up, it was extremely difficult. While attempting to stand my body was constantly going limp again, it's hard to explain. I would lift my arm and it would go limp then I would have control for a slip second and it was back to being limp. It felt kind of like when a video or video game lags, like I was losing connection to my brain and regaining it. Throughout this ordeal I never lost consciousness, though I feel if I didn't stand up I might have blacked out in a few more seconds. I hear stories about people blacking out in a few seconds, so I'm wondering why that didn't happen to me. I feel like I was so close to succeeding, I'm going to try again tomorrow, except this time I'm going to attempt it while drunk. Hopefully that will help with the survival instinct. Has this happened to anyone else?

Reactions: Doom76
D

Doom76

CTB
Feb 12, 2020
I tried partial suspension many times and never black out or near to fainting just a buildup of pressure and a red face what would I be doing wrong also if you felt it was working to overcome the survival instinct drink alot of alcohol lessens th pain.

W

Walilamdzi

Mar 21, 2019
Are these users crossed out because they ctb?