• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

NotOkay_

NotOkay_

The damage is done, so i guess I’ll be leaving
Dec 2, 2020
I'm ready to go but it seems like I've lost my sweet spot. :( help

• Hugs
Reactions: KleinerWolf
NegativeSymptoms

NegativeSymptoms

trying to recover
Sep 4, 2019
Where was your sweet spot previously?

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I feel like partial hanging will be my chosen method but I'm in the same problem.
Can't find the right spot.

Reactions: NotOkay_
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Omg it's unbelievable easy and not even painful

Nope, it's not.
There are many threads on the forum explaining why it's so hard and how painful (at least for some minutes) it could be. Just take a look around.

Also, if it were so "easy", everybody would choose that method instead of the so-called SN.

Last edited:
Reactions: x~Sophia~x
NotOkay_

NotOkay_

Dec 2, 2020
Nope, it's not.
There are many threads on the forum explaining why it's so hard and painful (at least for some minutes) could be. Just take a look around.

Also, if it were so "easy", everybody would choose that method instead of the so-called SN
There's a specific way to do it. I was doing it wrong the whole time and I changed my position and it was shockingly easy like the video on youtube

NotOkay_

NotOkay_

Dec 2, 2020
Last edited:
E

eventhoitryicantltgo

Dec 7, 2020
Thanks, yes I've read this thread several times. Using my weight I get dizzy and a choking sensation yet I do not black out. I try to push downward using different positions on the neck as well, up high, in the middle, and in the bottom "third" of my neck. I also get a panic and blood pounding in my ears. I understand everyone's neck is different, this is the technique I have access to yet this process does not go for me as documented on this site.

x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Always give 100% - unless you’re donating blood.
Sep 10, 2020
There's a specific way to do it. I was doing it wrong the whole time and I changed my position and it was shockingly easy like the video on youtube
Not that shockingly easy then, if you're having to ask for advice...?
Now I'm confused :/

Last edited:
NotOkay_

NotOkay_

Dec 2, 2020
Not that shockingly easy then, if you're having to ask for advice...?

Now I'm confused :/
Like i said, i was doing it wrong the whole time and I've found out now. You're always trying to draw me out you need to relax hun x

Devils_candY

Devils_candY

Afraid of life... scared to sleep...
Oct 23, 2020
Well, according to this post, you've lost it again. So how do you work out that it's shockingly easy?
Oh and I don't have to 'draw you out', you manage to do that all by yourself ;)
I don't understand what's wrong with you. You're always seemingly picking fights, or challenging people. Why can't you be happy for someone. Or compassionate for someone. Or care how people feel? Does your heart swim with hate that much that you can't show proper affection to someone in despair... desperate to end the only thing they have left that's in their control! Their life!! Please, back off. Stop sticking your unwanted nose into people's business that don't want you there. There's no reason on this earth to think someone would lie about trying to ctb! Fuck! You fuck my head up!

Devils_candY

Devils_candY

Afraid of life... scared to sleep...
Oct 23, 2020
I'm merely pointing out the hypocrisy in Golden's post.
Firstly she states that it's impossible, then she states that it's shockingly easy.
Which is it?
Read the context. She was in a different position earlier and didn't have the correct leverage to block the carotid. She attempted but it didn't work. So she moved the kit and repositioned and tested it. She said it gave the feeling of being close to passing out in seconds. So she obviously found get sweet spot. It took me months, but I found mine. I know plenty others that have found theirs also. I even know a guy who can make himself pass out with his fingers. That's a method perfected. So it can happen. Nothing's impossible. You don't have to be the bullshit detective. Step the fuck back.

x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Always give 100% - unless you’re donating blood.
Sep 10, 2020
Read the context. She was in a different position earlier and didn't have the correct leverage to block the carotid. She attempted but it didn't work. So she moved the kit and repositioned and tested it. She said it gave the feeling of being close to passing out in seconds. So she obviously found get sweet spot. It took me months, but I found mine. I know plenty others that have found theirs also. I even know a guy who can make himself pass out with his fingers. That's a method perfected. So it can happen. Nothing's impossible. You don't have to be the bullshit detective. Step the fuck back.
Oh ffs, re-read the thread