• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

TiGz

Apr 28, 2020
Hi.

I found my sweet spot, but i have to press really hard into my neck to properly reach it. How am i gonna have to use a rope so tht it doesn't crush my trachea?

Reactions: OnlyTheWind and CoolGuy9
CoolGuy9

CoolGuy9

Mage
Mar 5, 2019
Hi.

I found my sweet spot, but i have to press really hard into my neck to properly reach it. How am i gonna have to use a rope so tht it doesn't crush my trachea?
You could put something on your arteries like socks to put more pressure there. Also what's your sweet spot? Asking, because I never found mine.

mindcancer

mindcancer

Mar 27, 2021
This question has been answered multiple times. Use padding as mentioned above. Don't put excessive weight on your neck, and adjust the knot slightly to the right. It will work itself out with practice.

Reactions: CoolGuy9
CoolGuy9

CoolGuy9

Mage
Mar 5, 2019
This question has been answered multiple times. Use padding as mentioned above. Don't put excessive weight on your neck, and adjust the knot slightly to the right. It will work itself out with practice.
Wait, why adjust right?

mindcancer

mindcancer

Mar 27, 2021
Wait, why adjust right?
For the carotid artery. Read Suicide and Attempted Suicide. It can be found in the resources section. They go into more detail about it there. If everyone read the asphyxiation chapter, questions like these would be close to non-existent.

Reactions: ncmxm, justsayin, Imustbefree and 1 other person
CoolGuy9

CoolGuy9

Mage
Mar 5, 2019
For the carotid artery. Read Suicide and Attempted Suicide. It can be found in the resources section. They go into more detail about it there. If everyone read the asphyxiation chapter, questions like these would be close to non-existent.
Thank you.

Reactions: mindcancer
D

Drimacus

Student
Jun 9, 2021
This part of the book only shows that the author has poor knowledge of anatomy, since he believes that the carotid artery passes only on the right side of the neck, but in fact the carotid arteries pass from both sides of the neck.

mindcancer

mindcancer

Mar 27, 2021
This part of the book only shows that the author has poor knowledge of anatomy, since he believes that the carotid artery passes only on the right side of the neck, but in fact the carotid arteries pass from both sides of the neck.
He doesn't believe that. I know that it comes off like that in one of his sentences, but re-reading it makes it clearer. Adjusting the knot to the right helped me.

I

Imustbefree

Feb 29, 2020
He doesn't believe that. I know that it comes off like that in one of his sentences, but re-reading it makes it clearer. Adjusting the knot to the right helped me.

Screenshot 2021 07 28 30409 AM

He clearly says "at the front of the neck or compress the carotid (both sides)." The author is well aware that the carotid passes through both sides of the neck. I've read the chapter but I cannot find the part where the author says to adjust knot slightly to the right. Can you tell me page and which paragraph or take screenshot?

mindcancer

mindcancer

Mar 27, 2021
View attachment 71461

He clearly says "at the front of the neck or compress the carotid (both sides)." The author is well aware that the carotid passes through both sides of the neck. I've read the chapter but I cannot find the part where the author says to adjust knot slightly to the right. Can you tell me page and which paragraph or take screenshot?
Page 332.

Reactions: Imustbefree
logan

logan

Warlock
May 20, 2021
I think the position of the node refers to full hanging.

T

TiGz

Apr 28, 2020
Is this book attempted suicide and suicide on this site? Cuz i cant find it