• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

letmeseethedeath

letmeseethedeath

catching the bus
Aug 4, 2018
hey guys somebody know what kind of belt should i use on my bed to hang myself? also how to do it?i really need to die i can't handle this life anymore. too painful i can't even go out of my bed. depression is leading me to this. my parents will leave home this evening for holidays so i need help. i really have to do it my life is a nightmare i can't leave my bed i can't wash i can't eat i can only cry and cry. i've lost myself but this time forever .thank you so much SS you're my only family

Last edited:
  • Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Circles, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 3 others
ALittleBurden

ALittleBurden

Tens of personalities wearing one trench coat
Aug 19, 2019
I believe whatever is be able to support your weight will work. Test your belts and the anchor point before your actual attempt. Put your arm inside the loop and press it down. Plus you can make sure that whatever you'll be using will lay on your neck well, won't cause any extra discomfort, and will easily tighten up. Good luck, I wish you a peaceful journey!

• Love
Reactions: Circles, Baskol1 and letmeseethedeath
letmeseethedeath

letmeseethedeath

catching the bus
Aug 4, 2018
I'm afraid I don't know how to do it well. do I have to connect the end of the piece to the bed? with the other end make the noose or keep it only around the neck? my weight is 123.459 lbs. sorry if I look stupid, I'm trying to figure out how to do it, for some reason it's hard to understand how to hang myself
so i read in internet i should apply a force of 1/3 of my weight on my neck, right?

• Aww..
Reactions: Circles, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Baskol1
ALittleBurden

ALittleBurden

Aug 19, 2019
I'm afraid I don't know how to do it well. do I have to connect the end of the piece to the bed? with the other end make the noose or keep it only around the neck? my weight is 123.459 lbs. sorry if I look stupid, I'm trying to figure out how to do it, for some reason it's hard to understand how to hang myself
so i read in internet i should apply a force of 1/3 of my weight on my neck, right?
This will be useful:
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/how-to-hang-yourself.1183/
You have to attach it really well to the bed (I would nail it, idk how else can you do it), altho you may have to make the noose first. To make a noose just use the belt's buckle to create a loop (you know, just the way you normally use it but it'll go around your neck instead of waist). If you decide to use some different ligature, here are two simple knots to use as a noose, but you can also use them to attach your ligature to the bed. The weight depends on how well you take discomfort, the more weight you put on noose the faster it all should go, but also the discomfort will be worse, because it will be harder to breathe.
Sorry for bad quality of first attachment, I was in rush and haven't noticed it, but hopefully you can see it

Attachments

• Knot 1.gif
    Knot 1.gif
    11.1 KB · Views: 19
  • Knot 2.jpg
    Knot 2.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Circles, Astral316 and letmeseethedeath
letmeseethedeath

letmeseethedeath

catching the bus
Aug 4, 2018
thank you so much i feel so blessed to be helped❤ i can never thank you enough.i'll try it in a couple of hours❤

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Circles, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, ALittleBurden and 1 other person
ALittleBurden

ALittleBurden

Aug 19, 2019
I'm glad I could do something for you. Wish you luck, and don't hesitate to pm me if you need anything

Reactions: Circles
Lara Francis

Lara Francis

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Hi @letmeseethedeath
I am so sorry to see you at this point.
There is helpful info on the hanging mega thread which I found useful.
I only had wanted to practice but had a few very close calls.
Depression just seems to Rob us of everything and take us down this one way street.
I wish I had some words of wisdom for you but feel like I am not too far behind you.
Safe travels my friend and peace be with you xx

Reactions: Circles and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals