• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Ultima4128

Ultima4128

Tired
Jun 3, 2019
I tried It before but nothing happened even after a minute. Probably because I'm skinny and too light. You think few rocks in a backpack would do the trick?

Reactions: planmd
SHThrowAway213

SHThrowAway213

That's the hell I live with
Apr 19, 2018
Following due to interest, I can't get myself to pass out either, just very bad pressure

P

planmd

May 20, 2019
Did you have the knot on the back of the neck?

S

soda_pressed

Experienced
Apr 8, 2019
Why does there need to be a knot at the back of the neck? Surely if you're trying to suffocate yourself it won't matter where the knot is, and if you're trying to cut off blood supply (through the carotid arteries) the knot would need to be at the front?

Reactions: Ultima4128
P

planmd

May 20, 2019
Why does there need to be a knot at the back of the neck? Surely if you're trying to suffocate yourself it won't matter where the knot is, and if you're trying to cut off blood supply (through the carotid arteries) the knot would need to be at the front?
The knot should be at the opposite side of where you want to apply the most pressure I think.

S

soda_pressed

Experienced
Apr 8, 2019
The knot should be at the opposite side of where you want to apply the most pressure I think.
I've heard that, but I just don't get the science of why it would need to be at the opposite end