• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

drained999

drained999

Sep 16, 2021
i have question i need answer to. is it true for most people if you do partial hanging you would pass out in mere seconds or is it more prolonged wait?

SuperioS

SuperioS

Jan 16, 2024
i did it like trice and all of them i think i passed out in like 8 saconds but for me i woke up 3 times and i dont know why

drained999

drained999

Sep 16, 2021
i did it like trice and all of them i think i passed out in like 8 saconds but for me i woke up 3 times and i dont know why
how did you feel? did you feel pain or pressure?

SuperioS

SuperioS

Jan 16, 2024
how did you feel? did you feel pain or pressure?
not pain but my whole neck was red for like a week and it was kinda wired because i remember hanging on the rope but not realising it i thought about something else then after like 5 seconds i realised it and i just removed the rope from my neck and my whole body was shaking...
no pain though except the next day on my neck and the pressure was kinda awkward aswell

Reactions: rozeske
steppingoff

steppingoff

Experienced
Jan 18, 2024
i have question i need answer to. is it true for most people if you do partial hanging you would pass out in mere seconds or is it more prolonged wait?
I have tested a few times, and instead of anchoring, I held it in my hand to keep the tension. Each time, I passed out pretty quickly.

If you find the sweet spot, it will work well

holymouse

holymouse

Nov 17, 2020
not pain but my whole neck was red for like a week and it was kinda wired because i remember hanging on the rope but not realising it i thought about something else then after like 5 seconds i realised it and i just removed the rope from my neck and my whole body was shaking...
no pain though except the next day on my neck and the pressure was kinda awkward aswell
could you explain where did you place your knot and what was your position? i fail to lose conciousness, i would appreciate if you answer (sorry for english)

steppingoff

steppingoff

Experienced
Jan 18, 2024
The note was near my left ear with the rope around my jaw line so it would tighten easily

I pulled hard to ensure the rope would tighten hard and not slip

I then bent my knees and let the weight of my body take over

Since it was a test I held the anchor rope in my hand.

I filmed it on my phone and later looked at was recording. I stood longer than I remember before I blacked out. But then I collapsed

• Informative
holymouse

holymouse

Nov 17, 2020
did you just stay still with your knees bent?

wasn't your trachea hurt? which rope did you use? I always cough when I tie a rope under my chin
thank you

i also filmed my trials on my phone, and I manage to lose consciousness but always regain consciousness later :(
Maybe i should put noose under my jaw next time but im worried about pain

Last edited: