• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

WeakWeave

WeakWeave

Hanging In There
Dec 27, 2023
Does partial hanging have a rather high lethality rate? Or am I better off trying to find space to be able to do full suspension? I just want to make sure that when I attempt I won't fail when unconscious.

Reactions: Olisop21.
P

peacefulexit

Dec 17, 2023
Also interested in this. As it's my chosen method, but starting to worry if it's effective or not.

Reactions: Olisop21.
notforl0ng

notforl0ng

Student
Feb 19, 2024
I'd say partial hanging fails more than it works. I've tried multiple times and it's extremely difficult to do right without your head feeling like it's going to explode. A lot of people also do it at home, and your body is going to thrash around, you're going to make awful noises that people could hear. While thrashing there's a chance you can wake up standing up, that's what happened to me.

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Partial can be hard to understand and do right. But studies show partial is done more than full. With partial it is easier to back out. But if you get partial hanging right, unlike full suspension, you can still breath and you will not feel suffocated until unconsciousness. Unlike full suspension, Your ligature material and anchor point doesn't necessary need to be as strong since they only need to support your partial weight.
If you can find a high enough and strong enough anchor point to do full suspension from, it's a certain thing. Once you kick that chair, there is no backing out. You will obviously feel the pressure from your full body weight and you will suffocate but it's for a few seconds until unconsciousness.

Last edited:
I

Iwanttokillmyself

Too stupid
Sep 23, 2022
Full suspension is better and is much more functional. With partial, SI could come it's easier to get out (for me).
I don't know why many say that partial would be better, Its actually not. Full suspension is just harder to do but more effective.
When the chair is kicked, its over.

Reactions: Trakehner
M

MissUSoMuchBabyGirl

Feb 11, 2024
I'd say partial hanging fails more than it works. I've tried multiple times and it's extremely difficult to do right without your head feeling like it's going to explode. A lot of people also do it at home, and your body is going to thrash around, you're going to make awful noises that people could hear. While thrashing there's a chance you can wake up standing up, that's what happened to me.
notforl0ng: You woke-up from unconsciousness while you were standing? I'm so sorry. That sounds awful. 😞 Would you mind explaining a bit more how you felt when you woke-up standing? Were you struggling to get back on your feet? That part scares me.

Reactions: Whatever♡
MiMif

MiMif

I do not live for others to understand me...
Sep 13, 2023
Same it's hard to get the rope on the right spot on your neck