• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Question below

• I have attempted and have managed to fall unconscious.

• I had managed to fall unconscious but couldn't replicate it anymore.

• I have attempted but failed to fall unconscious.

• Partial is my method but I haven't attempted yet.

Results are only viewable after voting.
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Many are loosing faith in partial hanging. How many of us have tried it (attempt or practice) and managed to fall unconscious.
I have attempted it once but couldn't manage to pass out, but it was in a completely wrong setup. What is you guys experience with it?

Those of you who managed to succeed in falling unconscious, it would be much appreciated if you could share what your experience was like and what your setup was like ❤️

Last edited:
  • Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: fkyou, Praestat_Mori and Justnotme
Fktw0rld

Fktw0rld

An end with suffering > Suffering without an end
Aug 29, 2022
I love it. Been practicing for a while now and have it down to a science. Very comfortable and relaxing. I don't even realize I'm passing into unconsciousness when it happens. It's like an anesthesiologist just said, "ok take a deep breath" and I'm out.

• Love
Reactions: RamenNoodles, my_name_is_mud, 4everHeartBroken and 2 others
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I love it. Been practicing for a while now and have it down to a science. Very comfortable and relaxing. I don't even realize I'm passing into unconsciousness when it happens. It's like an anesthesiologist just said, "ok take a deep breath" and I'm out.
I have edited the question 🙏

Reactions: Fktw0rld
Fktw0rld

Fktw0rld

Aug 29, 2022
Oh for fuck sake 😞, damn you for having it so easy/lucky.
I suffered for quite a while, believe me. I'd say I had a rough 6 to 8 months with nothing but the massive headaches, ringing in the ears, blurry vision, bruising around my neck, all for nothing. I was basically just doing damage and beating the shit outta myself with my set up. I started studying it in depth, reading med reports, watching a wide variety of videos (mainly about the old "blackout challenge"). Then I was able to modify some things and became successful with it. But trust me, it wasn't an easy road by any means.

• Love
Reactions: 4everHeartBroken, peacefulexit and rozeske
Fktw0rld

Fktw0rld

Aug 29, 2022
What did you modify?
First was my "device." Trashed the rope and went with a nylon belt and ankle band used for exercise. Modified the d-rings. Added firm padding to pinpoint my carotids, 2" in thickness, actually gorilla glued them onto the inner diameter once I was successful. Then my body position, angle of my lean and direction of my weight. I practiced with a tourniquet type method for a while then basically turned my tourniquet into the end of my partial hanging device. For that I was just using the nylon belt, 2 rolled up socks and a wooden pasta sauce spoon. Rotating clockwise so with each turn I can use the back of my shoulder to lock the spoon in place until I felt I was moving towards where I needed to be. When something felt off I would just unwind, adjust and try again. It sucks but once you get it I don't think there could possibly be an easier, more peaceful way to go. It's worth the practice.

• Informative
Reactions: holymouse, Neowise, findmybridgesocal and 1 other person
Himeasa

Himeasa

Feb 6, 2023
I almost fell unconscious one of the first times I attempted partial hanging, kneeling down and forward. But I've never been able to replicate that pressure on my carotids.

• Hugs
Reactions: rozeske
A

AllAlone

Oct 4, 2023
I have tried a few times without success. I just felt like my head was filling up with blood. Next time I am going to use padding to make sure I block my carotid. It's really my only viable method beside laying on train tracks so I am going to keep trying.

• Hugs
Reactions: rozeske and peacefulexit
S

SuperioS

Jan 16, 2024
i could do it like 3 out of 11 times and couldnt do it again

• Hugs
D

Denis

Jan 10, 2024
I used an electric cord from TV, similar to a PC cord. Attached it to upper door hinge, by inserting the plug between the door and wall, and it was holding well. It was a half-hearted attempt, I was more interested in experimenting, than actually going through with it. And next thing I know - I'm lying on the ground with the cord snapped. And no memory of the attempt whatsoever, but the after-sensation was good.

Btw, is anyone familiar with this reference https://archive.ashspace.org/ash.xanthia.com/suspension.html? The author used a metal ring for better pressure, but I can't understand this part at all. Wouldn't the ring also increase pressure on your trachea, if applied? The guide isn't very clear to me, but seems to be making perfect sense to the author.

• Love
P

peacefulexit

Dec 17, 2023
Hey thanks for this. What is the feeling when you know you've got the rope in the right spot? Also, any tips. As going to practice this method tonight.

• Love
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I used an electric cord from TV, similar to a PC cord. Attached it to upper door hinge, by inserting the plug between the door and wall, and it was holding well. It was a half-hearted attempt, I was more interested in experimenting, than actually going through with it. And next thing I know - I'm lying on the ground with the cord snapped. And no memory of the attempt whatsoever, but the after-sensation was good.

Btw, is anyone familiar with this reference https://archive.ashspace.org/ash.xanthia.com/suspension.html? The author used a metal ring for better pressure, but I can't understand this part at all. Wouldn't the ring also increase pressure on your trachea, if applied? The guide isn't very clear to me, but seems to be making perfect sense to the author.
Thank you for sharing this document, it will be very insightful. RIP steven.
The ring thing is not very clear to me too but i think it is supposed to reduce pressure on the trachea since the middle(the trachea) will be left open. I think it could protect the adam'sapple more.

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
The problem is you created a poll in this thread and it's evidently the poll that more people were comfortable responding to, I'm not sure you'll get many more responses unfortunately despite the helpfulness of some of them.
The poll was my original interest as most are not comfortable in sharing but any type of sharing is appreciated.

4everHeartBroken

4everHeartBroken

Experienced
Feb 11, 2024
I suffered for quite a while, believe me. I'd say I had a rough 6 to 8 months with nothing but the massive headaches, ringing in the ears, blurry vision, bruising around my neck, all for nothing. I was basically just doing damage and beating the shit outta myself with my set up. I started studying it in depth, reading med reports, watching a wide variety of videos (mainly about the old "blackout challenge"). Then I was able to modify some things and became successful with it. But trust me, it wasn't an easy road by any means.
This actually gives me some hope. Thank you for sharing this! ❤️

How do you practice the blackout challenge? I only get tingly and lose control of my hands and arms as they go numb. Maybe I'm too afraid of just passing out. I don't know how to get over this silly fear of mine.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Fktw0rld and rozeske
Fktw0rld

Fktw0rld

Aug 29, 2022
Sorry everyone, I've been having trouble accessing the website. Apparently I can't prove I'm human enough to the stupid thing that kept popping up whenever I navigate to the domain.

I genuinely and wholeheartedly understand everyone's frustration with the method. I've been blessed with 2 friends throughout the years that were always around to monitor me and stand by while I practice these things. Down to 1 now since the other is no longer with us. He was also a member of this site, @Moose.000. He's actually the one who told me about SS.

We all purchased sn together, as well as every single prerequisite ever mentioned over the years from stans guide to the p.pill handbook. My stash has everything from sn, antiemetics and beta blockers to insane amounts of benzos and opioids we purchased from tor markets. Some I'm pretty sure are laced with fent and can most likely take me out in no time at all.

But I'm saying this much. To anyone who's invested time into partial and eventually gave up. Don't. Keep practicing. But don't just keep hanging and beating the crap out of yourself like I did. Study the science behind it, the case studies, agonal sequences, med reports and internal makeup of your neck. Then begin practicing. You'll find yourself getting it within the first few tries then being able to solidify your final mechanism.

Between the tourniquet and partial, ugh, I've been to hell and back more times than I could count. And suffered for days and weeks on end after a bad practice day. Then I said to myself, let me stop, take a step back and research this, in depth. After about 1 month of reading, gathering intel and understanding every aspect of death by, let's say "strangulation" or "constriction" I began trying again. And it was an entirely new experience.

You don't have to squish your neck like a grape. There's 2 spots you need to gain access to, within that grape, that only require roughly 11lbs of inward pressure. Just those 2 spots. Not 50lbs of pressure around the entire neck until you reach those 2 points and hope for the best. Just those 2 points.

Study the inner workings of the neck, there's plenty of videos and diagrams online depicting what you're looking for. Then begin the process of locating them with your index and middle fingers extended and joined. Not once a week but 2 to 3 times a day, until you can apply pressure where needed without even searching anymore. Then take a sharpie and mark those 2 spots with little dots. Now begin interlacing your fingers behind your neck and using your thumbs to apply inward pressure over those 2 marks, like you're choking yourself, but in reverse. Then when you're ready to create your device, take 2 small strips of double sided tape and place them over those 2 spots, very lightly. Then wrap whatever your preference is around your neck, preferably something wide, padded and comfortable. Pull it off, the double sided tape will be stuck to your device now. Roll up 2 crew cut socks and stick them to the double sided tape. Reinforce them with some electrical tape with an x pattern. Now take that device, modify is so it can be secured to something like a rope or belt using d-rings. Tie it off. And remember, don't hang. Lean into that padding. Your neck won't feel uncomfortable, your windpipe won't be smashed due to the void between the 2 pads, the back of your neck won't be pinched and your jaw and ears won't feel like they're being ripped from your head. The lean will put you to sleep. Once asleep, you'll hang. But you won't feel or know anything that's happening once you go unconscious, which should take between 8 to 12 seconds. You'll be dreaming, vividly. Trust me. I've went as far as my arms going stiff and raising, my wrists turning in and light seizures before being removed from my device. I felt or remembered none of it. It's the most peaceful method available. You just have to be willing to do the research and practice. But in a situation like this practice doesn't make perfect, perfect practice makes perfect.

The amount of suffering you're forced to endure due to your chosen method is in your own hands. Like I said before, I have sn and everything else I need. I have enough benzos and opioids to make an exit like a typical celebrity. I also have (which I failed to mention prior) a massive box with enough bottles of industrial toilet cleaner to clean an entire hotel for a month (unfortunately it was the only way I could order this brand) and a 1 gallon jug of lime sulphur. Which is referred to the detergent suicide when combined to form H2S.

But I'll be going by way of partial.

Love and respect 🙏

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: findmybridgesocal, 4everHeartBroken, rozeske and 1 other person
Justnotme

Justnotme

I want to hang myself
Mar 7, 2022
Your words are so comforting to me. You speak as if you are a kind alien who wants to save us and teach us how to leave this place painlessly and peacefully💜
Sorry everyone, I've been having trouble accessing the website. Apparently I can't prove I'm human enough to the stupid thing that kept popping up whenever navigate to the domain.

I genuinely and wholeheartedly understand everyone's frustration with the method. I've been blessed with 2 friends throughout the years that were always around to monitor me and stand by while I practice these things. Down to 1 now since the other is no longer with us. He was also a member of this site, @Moose.000. He's actually the one who told me about SS.

We all purchased sn together, as well as every single prerequisite ever mentioned over the years from stans guide to the p.pill handbook. My stash has everything from sn, antiemetics and beta blockers to insane amounts of benzos and opioids we purchased from tor markets. Some I'm pretty sure are laced with fent and can most likely take me out in no time at all.

But I'm saying this much. To anyone who's invested time into partial and eventually gave up. Don't. Keep practicing. But don't just keep hanging and beating the crap out of yourself like I did. Study the science behind it, the case studies, agonal sequences, med reports and internal makeup of your neck. Then begin practicing. You'll find yourself getting it within the first few tries then being able to solidify your final mechanism.

Between the tourniquet and partial, ugh, I've been to hell and back more times than I could count. And suffered for days and weeks on end after a bad practice day. Then I said to myself, let me stop, take a step back and research this, in depth. After about 1 month of reading, gathering intel and understanding every aspect of death by, let's say "strangulation" or "constriction" I began trying again. And it was an entirely new experience.

You don't have to squish your neck like a grape. There's 2 spots you need to gain access to, within that grape, that only require roughly 11lbs of inward pressure. Just those 2 spots. Not 50lbs of pressure around the entire neck until you reach those 2 points and hope for the best. Just those 2 points.

Study the inner workings of the neck, there's plenty of videos and diagrams online depicting what you're looking for. Then begin the process of locating them with your index and middle fingers extended and joined. Not once a week but 2 to 3 times a day, until you can apply pressure where needed without even searching anymore. Then take a sharpie and mark those 2 spots with little dots. Now begin interlacing your fingers behind your neck and using your thumbs to apply inward pressure over those 2 marks, like you're choking yourself, but in reverse. Then when you're ready to create your device, take 2 small strips of double sided tape and place them over those 2 spots, very lightly. Then wrap whatever your preference is around your neck, preferably something wide, padded and comfortable. Pull it off, the double sided tape will be stuck to your device now. Roll up 2 crew cut socks and stick them to the double sided tape. Reinforce them with some electrical tape with an x pattern. Now take that device, modify is so it can be secured to something like a rope or belt using d-rings. Tie it off. And remember, don't hang. Lean into that padding. Your neck won't feel uncomfortable, your windpipe won't be smashed due to the void between the 2 pads, the back of your neck won't be pinched and your jaw and ears won't feel like they're being ripped from your head. The lean will put you to sleep. Once asleep, you'll hang. But you won't feel or know anything that's happening once you go unconscious, which should take between 8 to 12 seconds. You'll be dreaming, vividly. Trust me. I've went as far as my arms going stuff and raising, my wrists turning in and light seizures before being removed from my device. I felt or remembered none of it. It's the most peaceful method available. You just have to be willing to do the research and practice. But in a situation like this practice doesn't make perfect, perfect practice makes perfect.

The amount of suffering you're forced to endure due to your chosen method is in your own hands. Like I said before, I have sn and everything else I need. I have enough benzos and opioids to make an exit like a typical celebrity. I also have (which I failed to mention prior) a massive box with enough bottles of industrial toilet cleaner to clean an entire hotel for a month (unfortunately it was the only way I could order this brand) and a 1 gallon jug of lime sulphur. Which is referred to the detergent suicide when combined to form H2S.

Love and respect 🙏

• Love
Reactions: rozeske, 4everHeartBroken and Fktw0rld
Fktw0rld

Fktw0rld

Aug 29, 2022
Your words are so comforting to me. You speak as if you are a kind alien who wants to save us and teach us how to leave this place painlessly and peacefully💜
Thank you @Justnotme 🫶

Since I couldn't get past that damn, 'prove you're human' page there is a possibility.

And kind, yes. If anything, I've been too kind to everyone throughout my 40+ years of existence. Unfortunately, all my kindness has ever attracted was fakes, users, backstabbers, lairs and narcissistic people who seen my kindness as weakness and used it for their own personal gain before showing their true colors. But I never let it change me or dictate my personality.

I want peace for everyone and everything. From humans to every animal and insect. I hurt or kill nothing. I'm the guy that saves bees and bugs in my house and puts them outside where they're safe when someone yells, "eww kill it" and puts apple sauce near hornet nests so they can have a treat. I'm surrounded by rescue dogs and cats. This is pretty much their house and they let me hang out here. My heart and mind will always be the same, regardless of my trials or the suffering I've endured at the hands of others.

Thank you for the compliment and I'm very very happy that my words and way of delivery bring comfort to you. I wish you the most peace and absolute best in life, and also, your day of exit.

Love and respect 🙏

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: rozeske, 4everHeartBroken, rotciv and 1 other person
4everHeartBroken

4everHeartBroken

Experienced
Feb 11, 2024
Sorry everyone, I've been having trouble accessing the website. Apparently I can't prove I'm human enough to the stupid thing that kept popping up whenever I navigate to the domain.

Study the inner workings of the neck, there's plenty of videos and diagrams online depicting what you're looking for. Then begin the process of locating them with your index and middle fingers extended and joined. Not once a week but 2 to 3 times a day, until you can apply pressure where needed without even searching anymore. Then take a sharpie and mark those 2 spots with little dots. Now begin interlacing your fingers behind your neck and using your thumbs to apply inward pressure over those 2 marks, like you're choking yourself, but in reverse. Then when you're ready to create your device, take 2 small strips of double sided tape and place them over those 2 spots, very lightly. Then wrap whatever your preference is around your neck, preferably something wide, padded and comfortable. Pull it off, the double sided tape will be stuck to your device now. Roll up 2 crew cut socks and stick them to the double sided tape. Reinforce them with some electrical tape with an x pattern. Now take that device, modify is so it can be secured to something like a rope or belt using d-rings. Tie it off. And remember, don't hang. Lean into that padding. Your neck won't feel uncomfortable, your windpipe won't be smashed due to the void between the 2 pads, the back of your neck won't be pinched and your jaw and ears won't feel like they're being ripped from your head. The lean will put you to sleep. Once asleep, you'll hang. But you won't feel or know anything that's happening once you go unconscious, which should take between 8 to 12 seconds. You'll be dreaming, vividly. Trust me. I've went as far as my arms going stiff and raising, my wrists turning in and light seizures before being removed from my device. I felt or remembered none of it. It's the most peaceful method available. You just have to be willing to do the research and practice. But in a situation like this practice doesn't make perfect, perfect practice makes perfect.

Love and respect 🙏
Thank you for this. ❤️

• Love
R

RamenNoodles

Dec 15, 2021
I'm trying and failing.