• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
Honestly on reflection I've considered partial hanging,I've considered hanging before but that was your stereotypical full hanging given I cant find the location to do that I considered partial.

Again unsure if i have a proper noose to do this as i did tie one i'm just questioning the effectiveness of it,there is also a hook thing in the same room i had for my CO method so i could definitely try partial hanging from there

I'd be happy to provide images of these when i get back from my hoilday which given certain circumstances i may consider coming back early and i'd hope to get feedback and criticism of wether my set up indeed could be possible

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: maneose, Praestat_Mori, fleetingnight and 1 other person
goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
So i've managed to form a crudely tied noose i admit and i've done the test and it's definitely choking me,but i'm having a slight problem dk if you can tell from the images but its not high enough to preform a full hanging but I can't actually manage to lower myself enough to preform the partial hang which is certainly the problem was hoping to get some advice how i can get the noose closer to the ground somehow so i can get it to do its thing

Attachments

• IMG_9007.jpeg
    IMG_9007.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9008.jpeg
    IMG_9008.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
You need a slip knot (noose) not a hangmans knot.

Reactions: ImTelling
goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
You need a slip knot (noose) not a hangmans knot.
Well shit yea a friend also recommended a slip knot,took me awhile to figure out how to get this done will this still work or be a waste of time managed to get it lower to the ground and in theory should work but i have no idea

Attachments

• IMG_9012.jpeg
    IMG_9012.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9013.jpeg
    IMG_9013.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
I would say it's too low on the 2nd photo. Did u read this partial guide?

nightlygem

nightlygem

La Joya
Sep 27, 2023
I will preface this by saying I do not recommend you going out this way. You will struggle a lot considering this is partial hanging. If you're dead set on this, I recommend finding the correct arteries and padding them with socks. since the rope seems quite thin and will likely trigger your SI, finding those arteries will be your best bet. I don't have the megathread on hand, but I believe it's similar to the tourniquet method.
I also agree with PM here. With the way that the rope is positioned, it looks a lot like the weight of your body may just slide the rope down and you wouldn't be hanging at all. Though, you did mention you're on Holiday so this may not be your actual setup.

Selfishly, I do not wish you leave regardless; especially in this way. I would love to continue chatting with you, as you seem to be a kind hearted person. Please, reach out if you need someone to talk to. I wish you the best.

Reactions: AshH, maneose and Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
I don't have the megathread on hand,
This is the hanging megathread, I don't know of a specific one for partial.

Reactions: goodoldnoname923
goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
I will preface this by saying I do not recommend you going out this way. You will struggle a lot considering this is partial hanging. If you're dead set on this, I recommend finding the correct arteries and padding them with socks. since the rope seems quite thin and will likely trigger your SI, finding those arteries will be your best bet. I don't have the megathread on hand, but I believe it's similar to the tourniquet method.
I also agree with PM here. With the way that the rope is positioned, it looks a lot like the weight of your body may just slide the rope down and you wouldn't be hanging at all. Though, you did mention you're on Holiday so this may not be your actual setup.

Selfishly, I do not wish you leave regardless; especially in this way. I would love to continue chatting with you, as you seem to be a kind hearted person. Please, reach out if you need someone to talk to. I wish you the best.
I definitely have grabbed some socks as it said on the thread PM sent earlier unfortunately I couldn't find a video that described how to do the slip tie knot with an anchor but i may use the other end of the rope to create that knot once i can figure that out

Also i was planning on leaning down but laying down on my stomach and basically passing out with would cause my body to drop causing the strangulation i'm looking for the way i see it,it'll either work or not work there is no chance of me being revived anytime soon so i'm save there for now

And no i was on hoilday i returned earlier due to personal reasons but because of that my family wont be able to save me so if i succeed i should be fine

goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
So i tried my idea i forgot to take the methods i was supposed to take as well as feeling I should've had the rope a tiny bit higher personally,plus idek if falling asleep in this uncomfortable position is even possible which is a problem thought this maybe easy but idk

I definitely feel myself getting somewhat lightheaded so that's something

goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
Ok so as everyone suspected hangsman noose was ineffective,managed to cut of some blood flow using the socks but ultimately the noose slacked too much widening itself allowing my neck room which wasn't the intention

Been trying to find a slipknot noose but to little avail i was wondering if the knot showed in this video would work but i'm not really sure and i don't wanna go out my way to try to just fail miserably so yea

goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
So as far as progress goes I haven't really made much one of the mistakes I noticed was the noose was definitely to close to the floor (even for the laying method i planned) so i raised that somewhat unfortunately I couldn't figure out how to do a slipknot noose despite the amount of research and people who have tried their best to aid me so I'm going to improvise with the same noose all the same

I've also taken into account the rope may not be long enough which certainly causes its problems but unless i can tie the correct noose anyway this would be money and time wasted so never the less i hope i succeed this time

goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
I'm trying to partial hang and its freaking me out i feek my head filling up my blood is being cut off and its making me panic and freak out massively

L

LaughingGoat

Mage
Apr 11, 2024
I mean this with empathy not judgement, but I think from the way you've spoken before that your SI will prevent you from succeeding with partial given how easy it is to back out once it's started. There are no trees or buildings with high ceilings or access to the roof or anything where you live to use full instead?

Reactions: sugarh1gh
goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
I mean this with empathy not judgement, but I think from the way you've spoken before that your SI will prevent you from succeeding with partial given how easy it is to back out once it's started. There are no trees or buildings with high ceilings or access to the roof or anything where you live to use full instead?
Trust me full was my 1st considering but it just wasn't possible couldn't find anywehere unfortunately