• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

4everHeartBroken

4everHeartBroken

Feb 11, 2024
It looks like he passes out and starts posturing at 3:02, just SECONDS after pressing the carotid arteries?

https://videos.watchpeopledie.tv/16795378421830797.mp4

Here's another video of a Russian guy doing the same thing… Looks like he passes out within seconds, then allows gravity to take its course:

https://videos.watchpeopledie.tv/17054222698325942.mp4

Can Someone PLEASE tell me how I can get over the fear of making myself just pass out like this? This guy makes it look SO EASY!!! Looks like he just passes out and looses consciousness around 1:41

Here is an example of how to make yourself pass out:

I want to go peacefully by partial hanging and losing consciousness before allowing gravity to take its course.

Has anyone had any luck in just simply allowing yourself to pass out? How was your experience?

Reactions: madoka, etherealspring, Praestat_Mori and 2 others
KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Mage
Apr 15, 2024
I'd like to know this too. Commenting to boost your post.

Nice new profile picture by the way. So relatable teddy, lol

• Love
Reactions: 4everHeartBroken
Phenylhydroxylamine

Phenylhydroxylamine

Jun 28, 2024
Funny thing, I have passed out just by filling my lungs with air quickly and then pushing my index finger and thumb into my neck/lower jaw area in a clamping motion, applying squeezing pressure. After some time you'll feel your veins begin to bulge in your face, and soon enough your vision will start to black out and you will pass out. Of course it's only for a few seconds, but kind of fun to do sometimes haha. Not painful btw, you don't (or at least I didn't) need to squeeze so hard that it hurts.

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: fleetingnight, murmur and 4everHeartBroken
J

JenX

Jun 24, 2024
After trying for a week I did this yesterday for the first time, passing out. It's the key I think. So sitting down I did it kneeling- you hyperventilate, breathing in through your nose and out through your mouth hard for 10 counts, then quickly stand up, fully or onto your knees. And then clamp your nose as if you're trying to pop your ears and hold for 10 counts. Exhale hard against closed nose, abs tense. No air escapes. I made it for eight counts and it was wild, my first time passing out ever in my life. I just stood up onto my knees, on my bed so I was safe.

Did it again today to make sure it wasnt a one off.

Don't try to even practicing with the rope noose on unless you're ready to go. If the rope isn't tied at the other end, you should be safe but you never know and it's not worth it… Sadly, I'm terrified but I'm going to be doing this on Monday. I'm not testing it out beforehand. It's pretty surreal but here we are. As long as the rope holds, it should be a pretty painless way to go.

• Wow
Reactions: like-spoiledmilk, murmur and 4everHeartBroken
4everHeartBroken

4everHeartBroken

Feb 11, 2024
Funny thing, I have passed out just by filling my lungs with air quickly and then pushing my index finger and thumb into my neck/lower jaw area in a clamping motion, applying squeezing pressure. After some time you'll feel your veins begin to bulge in your face, and soon enough your vision will start to black out and you will pass out. Of course it's only for a few seconds, but kind of fun to do sometimes haha. Not painful btw, you don't (or at least I didn't) need to squeeze so hard that it hurts.

After trying for a week I did this yesterday for the first time, passing out. It's the key I think. So sitting down I did it kneeling- you hyperventilate, breathing in through your nose and out through your mouth hard for 10 counts, then quickly stand up, fully or onto your knees. And then clamp your nose as if you're trying to pop your ears and hold for 10 counts. Exhale hard against closed nose, abs tense. No air escapes. I made it for eight counts and it was wild, my first time passing out ever in my life. I just stood up onto my knees, on my bed so I was safe.

Don't try to even practicing with the rope noose on unless you're ready to go. If the rope isn't tied at the other end, you should be safe but you never know and it's not worth it… Sadly, I'm terrified but I'm going to be doing this on Monday. I'm not testing it out beforehand. It's pretty surreal but here we are. As long as the rope holds, it should be a pretty painless way to go.
If you don't mind me asking (because I'm so nosy and curious!) why did you choose Monday? I'm always curious how people plan their exit date. I don't think I can pick a day and slowly move towards it.

J

JenX

Jun 24, 2024
Its the day rent is due, that I cant pay. It's very strange moving towards it. I was actually going to try today or tomorrow but I'm putting it off as long as possible. You just never know.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: AvwJ, 4everHeartBroken and fleetingnight
4everHeartBroken

4everHeartBroken

Feb 11, 2024
I'm so sorry. 😞 Can you move into a less expensive apartment? I feel like I'm getting too personal and I don't want to overstep boundaries. Is there a friend or family member you can stay with until you get on your feet again? Or an emergency shelter you can go to? I am so sorry you are dealing with such a burden. I wish I could just take away all the pain and suffering in this world so everyone can live the life they deserve. ❤️

• Love
Reactions: JenX
Ww42

Ww42

Student
Feb 24, 2024
Ive seen diagrams that recommend folding towels and placing them over your carotid arteries so when the rope chokes your neck, the towels add extra pressure on the arteries which helps in death
Ive seen diagrams that recommend folding towels and placing them over your carotid arteries so when the rope chokes your neck, the towels add extra pressure on the arteries which helps in death

VEROXEM

VEROXEM

Hey, I paid $7.10 for this split!
Jun 1, 2024

so just trying to understand (English is not my native language)
You sit down kneeling position start inhaling through the nose and exhaling through the mouth 10 times. Then either stand up fully or squat on knees while holding nose hard and start inhaling and exhaling through mouth 10 times and that should make you lose consciousness.
correct?

J

JenX

Jun 24, 2024
so just trying to understand (English is not my native language)
You sit down kneeling position start inhaling through the nose and exhaling through the mouth 10 times. Then either stand up fully or squat on knees while holding nose hard and start inhaling and exhaling through mouth 10 times and that should make you lose consciousness.
correct?
Not quite. Half right.

Pictures would make this so much easier! You start sitting down and you hyperventilate, breathing in 10 times through your nose and exhaling out hard through your mouth.

Then with mouth closed, not breathing, rise up all the way to standing or like I did, standing on your knees. (This where you would quickly tighten the noose.)

Clinch/press your nose with one hand, exhale very hard but with mouth & nose closed. No air escaping. Stomach muscles tense. Count to 10 in your head. You should pass out before reaching 10.

Last edited:
Reactions: redeeming_butterfly
VEROXEM

VEROXEM

Jun 1, 2024
Not quite. Half right.

Pictures would make this so much easier! You start sitting down and you hyperventilate, breathing in 10 times through your nose and exhaling out hard through your mouth.

Then with mouth closed, not breathing, rise up all the way to standing or like I did, standing on your knees. (This where you would quickly tighten the noose.)

Clinch/press your nose with one hand, exhale very hard but with mouth & nose closed. No air escaping. Stomach muscles tense. Count to 10 in your head. You should pass out before reaching 10.
Oh so
sit down
breath 10 times nose to mouth.
stand up.
hold nose tightly
start exhaling (slowly) from mouth while counting to 10 in your head.
correct ?
Not quite. Half right.

Woah I just tried it and managed to get it 3rd try (on soft surface) this is actually kinda crazy how easy it is to pull off?(probably helps if your a heavy smoker like me) Thanks you so much for the explanation

Last edited:
  • Love
J

JenX

Jun 24, 2024
Oh so
sit down
breath 10 times nose to mouth.
stand up.
hold nose tightly
start exhaling (slowly) from mouth while counting to 10 in your head.
correct ?
This is kind of crude but it's the best way to explain it-Imagine that you were trying really hard to pass a bowel movement. Not exhaling slowly. You're exhaling hard into a closed mouth and nose so no air escapes.

Here's the post from Queenboo which explained it to me. (This is so sad, it was her second and last post here, she had solved the riddle of unconsciousness, and no one asked her any questions or anything. Two posts later people were complaining that they couldn't pass out…smh)

VEROXEM

VEROXEM

Jun 1, 2024
This is kind of crude but it's the best way to explain it-Imagine that you were trying really hard to pass a bowel movement. Not exhaling slowly. You're exhaling hard into a closed mouth and nose so no air escapes.

Here's the post from Queenboo which explained it to me. (This is so sad, it was her second and last post here, she had solved the riddle of unconsciousness, and no one asked her any questions or anything. Two posts later people were complaining that they couldn't pass out…smh)

Yes I got what you ment and managed to do it!
Sit down on knees
breath inhale through nose exhale through mouth 10 times fast and hard
stand up holding nose
while mouth closed and holding nose try to exhale hard count to 10 (should feel stomach cramping
pass out

this is exactly what I did and it worked💪

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4everHeartBroken and JenX
J

JenX

Jun 24, 2024
Sit down on knees
stand up holding nose
while mouth closed and holding nose try to exhale hard count to 10 (should feel stomach cramping
pass out

Yay! It's pretty freaky isnt it?! Wish things were better for both of us, but this should help with the SI & hopefully a painfree passing.

VEROXEM

VEROXEM

Jun 1, 2024
Yay! It's pretty freaky isnt it?! Wish things were better for both of us, but this should help with the SI & hopefully a painfree passing.
Yea but what can we do.
I do plan to use it for partial hanging (if I decide partial is my way to go I'm still figuring other methods) in the farish future. Partial disent hurt or is uncomfortable but the SI is to strong. Going unconsciousness even for 1 minute will make it so much easier. do the information you provided is very helpful.

4everHeartBroken

4everHeartBroken

Feb 11, 2024
Sit down on knees
stand up holding nose
pass out

So you were able to make yourself lose consciousness this way? What did you feel as you were fading out? How did you feel when you woke up? Were you only out for a few seconds? Sorry for so many questions! I'm just so interested in doing this, but too afraid to make myself blackout. I keep backing out too soon just practicing fainting alone! I think I get scared when my arms start going numb and I release the pressure, then I get a big endorphin rush that's actually quite pleasant and calming. But I'm too afraid to go just a couple more seconds until blackout. How were you able to get over this fear? I've heard of people doing this for fun just to get a natural high. Thanks for sharing!

VEROXEM

VEROXEM

Jun 1, 2024
So you were able to make yourself lose consciousness this way? What did you feel as you were fading out? How did you feel when you woke up? Were you only out for a few seconds? Sorry for so many questions! I'm just so interested in doing this, but too afraid to make myself blackout. I keep backing out too soon just practicing fainting alone! I think I get scared when my arms start going numb and I release the pressure, then I get a big endorphin rush that's actually quite pleasant and calming. But I'm too afraid to go just a couple more seconds until blackout. How were you able to get over this fear? I've heard of people doing this for fun just to get a natural high. Thanks for sharing!
It's a force of will thing.
You gotta breath in as much air as you can breath out all of it as fast as you can to the point of exhaustion.
Then stand up and hold you nose tight and try to not let any out of your mouth while exhaling.
You will feel your heart beat In your head you will feel your stomach cramping but don't give in keep trying to exhale after about counting to 9 in your head the body gives in and you feel like your slipping and fall down.
The unconsciousness lasts for about 5 to 10 seconds it's not long per say but if you do it with a rope around you it's pretty much game over as the rope will push down your neck at full force and get you back to being unconsciousness.
It's all about keeping the exhaling going during standing thats the hardest part you gotta push your self not to stop.
As to how it feels I had a massive headach and weak muscles.

The interesting part is why some people manage to do this and not hang them self I think it's context.
Most people even those who wish to CTB still fear death it could be very difficult to force your stay still on a rope.
How ever with losing consciousness your body kinda knows your not in real danger so it fights less.

Last edited:
Reactions: redeeming_butterfly and 4everHeartBroken
4everHeartBroken

4everHeartBroken

Feb 11, 2024
You gotta breath in as much air as you can breath out all of it as fast as you can to the point of exhaustion.
Then stand up and hold you nose tight and try to not let any out of your mouth while exhaling.
You will feel your heart beat In your head you will feel your stomach cramping but don't give in keep trying to exhale after about counting to 9 in your head the body gives in and you feel like your slipping and fall down.
The unconsciousness lasts for about 5 to 10 seconds it's not long per say but if you do it with a rope around you it's pretty much game over as the rope will push down your neck at full force and get you back to being unconsciousness.
It's all about keeping the exhaling going during standing thats the hardest part you gotta push your self not to stop.
As to how it feels I had a massive headach and weak muscles

As to how it feels I had a massive headach and weak muscles
Thank you so much for this.
I've heard of people using a rope to practice passing out. I've heard as long as it's not tied off (or made into a noose) that when you pass out your hands will automatically fall off the rope, allowing you to pass out and wake-up seconds later. I've only been trying with my hands and I've been very successful at getting the carotid arteries and getting a huge rush when I let go (after just 5 seconds of pressure!). I'm just so afraid to take that next step and go just a couple more seconds to lose consciousness! I'm thinking about trying alcohol next time I practice to reduce the fear of passing out.

Reactions: VEROXEM
VEROXEM

VEROXEM

Jun 1, 2024
Thank you so much for this.
I've heard of people using a rope to practice passing out. I've heard as long as it's not tied off (or made into a noose) that when you pass out your hands will automatically fall off the rope, allowing you to pass out and wake-up seconds later. I've only been trying with my hands and I've been very successful at getting the carotid arteries and getting a huge rush when I let go (after just 5 seconds of pressure!). I'm just so afraid to take that next step and go just a couple more seconds to lose consciousness! I'm thinking about trying alcohol next time I practice to reduce the fear of passing out.
Listen in the end of the day hanging is not the only method there are tons of other methods out there.
Maybe partial is for you or is not for you that all depends and what YOU think would work best for you.
I myself am not sure what method I want to use, I still have a long(ish) time before i will ctb so in the mean time I go over as many methods as I get my hands on and read about them and experiment with them.
Dont get attached to one method you still have time you dont want to rush something like this.

4everHeartBroken

4everHeartBroken

Feb 11, 2024

Hey JenX,
Just wanted you to know that I was just thinking about you and hoping you're OK. I don't know you… but I care. ❤️
Its the day rent is due, that I cant pay. It's very strange moving towards it. I was actually going to try today or tomorrow but I'm putting it off as long as possible. You just never know.
Still thinking about you. ❤️

J

JenX

Jun 24, 2024
Hey JenX,
Just wanted you to know that I was just thinking about you and hoping you're OK. I don't know you… but I care. ❤️

Still thinking about you. ❤️
Thx 4ever. You are so sweet! So here's what's been going on. I'll try to be concise. I made up an excuse for not paying rent & said Id pay on Friday. I've learned why so many people prefer to poison themselves rather than hang. Lol. It's really hard, I think especially if you don't really want to go…

But I don't like hanging partially from high. You flop around a lot. It's seems pretty violent. And testing it out I don't see how you really make it pain-free with the knot in the back. I've done all the tips and tricks and, it effing hurts.

Niw what I'm going to try out today in a couple of hours is the door knob. There isn't good information out there on how you go about doing it. But I found a picture that I had missed the first time around in the hanging thread. It shows how it can be done. Although this guy did it from his bed, it would definitely work for my door knob.

This would take out the flopping around in the air when in convulsions. Also I like that the slipknot is in the center front of the neck. It better simulates in my view the blood chokehold. No need for padding. The trachea and windpipe won't be crushed because there's less pressure where the knot is…

And I can do the hyperventilation and Valsalva maneuver and just lean into it when I start to black out. We'll see.

Its surreal planning all of this out and knowing it really really needs to end soon. Tick tock. A dark cloud is over me. And I'm literally having flashbacks of things I haven't thought of in years. Interactions with various people. It's like I'm saying goodbye.

And if this doesn't work, I'm going have to go with the 3 tablespoons of table salt. You do pass out at some point because of the loss of water in the brain, but I don't know how long it takes. Hopefully it would just be maybe 30-60 minutes or so but who knows. It does sound excruciating. I don't recommend this.

I don't recommend any of this to anybody. If you are healthy and you have money, for god sake there's so much beauty in the world. Look at some nature channels, go out in nature , get sun on your face, get curious about stuff, find out how electricity works. Get out of your own head. Help your neighbor do some thing… I digress. Lol

This just really sucks.

Here's the picture that showed me how to do it from a door knob even though it's not on a door knob. They may not allow this, but unfortunately I didn't save the link. You can find the link to the picture somewhere in the last third of the hanging thread I think. The man is laying down, on his side, beside his bed hanging from the headboard.

Attachments

• 09CFF2CF-D9EE-4BA4-9F86-45455368E9C5.jpeg
    09CFF2CF-D9EE-4BA4-9F86-45455368E9C5.jpeg
    200.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: 4everHeartBroken and ToMoveOn
4everHeartBroken

4everHeartBroken

Feb 11, 2024
Thx 4ever. You are so sweet! So here's what's been going on. I'll try to be concise. I made up an excuse for not paying rent & said Id pay on Friday. I've learned why so many people prefer to poison themselves rather than hang. Lol. It's really hard, I think especially if you don't really want to go…

But I don't like hanging partially from high. You flop around a lot. It's seems pretty violent. And testing it out I don't see how you really make it pain-free with the knot in the back. I've done all the tips and tricks and, it effing hurts.

Niw what I'm going to try out today in a couple of hours is the door knob. There isn't good information out there on how you go about doing it. But I found a picture that I had missed the first time around in the hanging thread. It shows how it can be done. Although this guy did it from his bed, it would definitely work for my door knob.

This would take out the flopping around in the air when in convulsions. Also I like that the slipknot is in the center front of the neck. It better simulates in my view the blood chokehold. No need for padding. The trachea and windpipe won't be crushed because there's less pressure where the knot is…

And I can do the hyperventilation and Valsalva maneuver and just lean into it when I start to black out. We'll see.

Its surreal planning all of this out and knowing it really really needs to end soon. Tick tock. A dark cloud is over me. And I'm literally having flashbacks of things I haven't thought of in years. Interactions with various people. It's like I'm saying goodbye.

And if this doesn't work, I'm going have to go with the 3 tablespoons of table salt. You do pass out at some point because of the loss of water in the brain, but I don't know how long it takes. Hopefully it would just be maybe 30-60 minutes or so but who knows. It does sound excruciating. I don't recommend this.

I don't recommend any of this to anybody. If you are healthy and you have money, for god sake there's so much beauty in the world. Look at some nature channels, go out in nature , get sun on your face, get curious about stuff, find out how electricity works. Get out of your own head. Help your neighbor do some thing… I digress. Lol

This just really sucks.

Here's the picture that showed me how to do it from a door knob even though it's not on a door knob. They may not allow this, but unfortunately I didn't save the link. You can find the link to the picture somewhere in the last third of the hanging thread I think. The man is laying down, on his side, beside his bed hanging from the headboard.
Just hoping you're OK but I'm so glad you're still here. I know I sound like one of those corny websites that just want everyone to live no matter what, but it's just how I'm feeling. I don't even know you but I'm worried about you like I know you.
I've never heard of the table salt method. Just wanting you to know that people do care, even if they don't know anything about you other than you are in a lot of pain. That's enough for me to care. It's sad that this website exists (because of the real world), but I'm so glad this place does exist so I can "meet" like-minded people who I feel I can relate with on some level. Please know that you are not alone and that a lot of people really do care about you when reading your posts. ❤️

• Love
J

JenX

Jun 24, 2024
Thank you. Your words mean a lot to me, more than you know. You're a very very kind person. And I'm sorry I don't know what your situation is but you don't sound depressed me at all. lol I think you're a bright light & may you shine for decades to come💕

• Love
4everHeartBroken

4everHeartBroken

Feb 11, 2024
Thank you. Your words mean a lot to me, more than you know. You're a very very kind person. And I'm sorry I don't know what your situation is but you don't sound depressed me at all. lol I think you're a bright light & may you shine for decades to come💕
Your words mean a lot too… and I can tell you are kind as well. I've been depressed for some time, I just can't talk about it… as much as I really want to tell someone and get into detail about it… I can't. I hold so much inside about my personal life. I'm just going to say it… I don't even know you but for whatever reason, I don't want you to take your life. I know this is probably not what you want to hear. I just can't shake the feeling. I don't even know what country you live in, your age, I know nothing about you other than you're suicidal due to unpaid rent. I can't stop thinking about your situation and to be completely honest, I have this need to encourage you to live. Why? I have no clue. I don't want you to suffer, but I also just as badly want you to live. I don't understand myself and why my brain thinks the way it does and why I care so much about people I don't know. I don't believe in God, heaven, hell or an afterlife. I just feel too much for myself and others and it hurts so much. This world is so full of human and animal suffering it absolutely breaks my heart. It seems like the people who suffer the most are some of the most realistic and the most caring and empathetic people on this planet. Maybe that's why it hurts so much to witness someone leaving this site, forever. I strongly believe the most beautiful people in this world are suicidal because they feel so much of everything… particularly pain and suffering. I want so badly to fix this world and stop everybody's suffering and it hurts so much that I can't snap my fingers and make it happen. I know this probably sounds corny, but I love the song, "Imagine", by John Lennon. I wish the world could live by every lyric in that song. The biggest problem in human suffering is that we don't help each other enough. I wish the world was more like that song. I know it almost sounds too good to be true, so I'll continue to imagine. ❤️

Last edited:
J

JenX

Jun 24, 2024
Your words mean a lot too… and I can tell you are kind as well. I've been depressed for some time, I just can't talk about it… as much as I really want to tell someone and get into detail about it… I can't. I hold so much inside about my personal life. I'm just going to say it… I don't even know you but for whatever reason, I don't want you to take your life. I know this is probably not what you want to hear. I just can't shake the feeling. I don't even know what country you live in, your age, I know nothing about you other than you're suicidal due to unpaid rent. I can't stop thinking about your situation and to be completely honest, I have this need to encourage you to live. Why? I have no clue. I don't want you to suffer, but I also just as badly want you to live. I don't understand myself and why my brain thinks the way it does and why I care so much about people I don't know. I don't believe in God, heaven, hell or an afterlife. I just feel too much for myself and others and it hurts so much. This world is so full of human and animal suffering it absolutely breaks my heart. It seems like the people who suffer the most are some of the most realistic and the most caring and empathetic people on this planet. Maybe that's why it hurts so much to witness someone leaving this site, forever. I strongly believe the most beautiful people in this world are suicidal because they feel so much of everything… particularly pain and suffering. I want so badly to fix this world and stop everybody's suffering and it hurts so much that I can't snap my fingers and make it happen. I know this probably sounds corny, but I love the song, "Imagine", by John Lennon. I wish the world could live by every lyric in that song. The biggest problem in human suffering is that we don't help each other enough. I wish the world was more like that song. I know it almost sounds too good to be true, so I'll continue to imagine. ❤️

Love that song….If I don't go, that will mean I'm homeless and I don't even know what that looks like and how does one be homeless? I could never understand when I saw homeless people how they could live like that, the'd be better off gone. But I actually get it now, it's because it's effing hard to off yourself! Lol trust me I don't want go either. And I'm like you, every single person on here I want them to live & thrive. For things to turnaround for them. That includes you! I'dneed nothing short of a miracle. In the next 24 hours. I've been waiting for one, I've extended as long as I can… Must be my time though and I have to come to terms with that.

I have to confess I was so excited about passing out by breathing into my clenched nose I didn't watch the first video you posted and that's what that guy did. But he was much quicker than me. That was fairly incredible. How did he do that… Was it because he just had a cigarette. It's too bad we can't hear what he said or understand if we knew the language.

Last edited:
  • Love
4everHeartBroken

4everHeartBroken

Feb 11, 2024
Love that song….If I don't go, that will mean I'm homeless and I don't even know what that looks like and how does one be homeless? I could never understand when I saw homeless people how they could live like that, the'd be better off gone. But I actually get it now, it's because it's effing hard to off yourself! Lol trust me I don't want go either. And I'm like you, every single person on here I want them to live & thrive. For things to turnaround for them. That includes you! I'dneed nothing short of a miracle. In the next 24 hours. I've been waiting for one, I've extended as long as I can… Must be my time though and I have to come to terms with that.

I have to confess I was so excited about passing out by breathing into my clenched nose I didn't watch the first video you posted and that's what that guy did. But he was much quicker than me. That was fairly incredible. How did he do that… Was it because he just had a cigarette. It's too bad we can't hear what I say or understand if we knew the language.
I was thinking the same thing with that video… and what was in that cigarette?! lol I'd REALLY like to know what he was saying (and thinking) and if he'd known he'd go that easily, perhaps by practicing? He didn't look like he suffered at all once he lost consciousness (you can see close to when he loses consciousness as his arm falls).
If I can find a way to allow myself to just pass out alone, I think partial hanging would be fairly easy to do. Perhaps that's my fear. Once I realize that I can induce unconsciousness upon myself, then I know it would be way too easy for me to just tie a rope off and go peacefully. Maybe my very own mind terrifies me. I know if I could just get myself to pass out, then that's my gateway to the real deal. I'm sooooo envious of people who can make themselves pass out so easily! I've become somewhat obsessed with partial hanging due to this. I keep thinking, "If so many people can leave so peacefully, then why can't I do the same?"

I'm becoming slightly interested in SN… but that just seems like a LOT to learn and understand and I have no clue how to obtain it. I would love to get some just to have it in my vault so I can leave whenever I wish. Just the idea of simply having it stored away securely in my house sounds so comforting. I don't understand how SN isn't available to every adult over 25 with a fully developed brain. I don't think I'm any exception. I believe there's a LOT more of me who simply just want SN just to have it close to them for comfort to leave peacefully, when we want to and how we want to. I think a time will come when most developed countries will have this right, I just can't believe it's taken this long for some countries to even CONSIDER making it legal.
Sorry for going on too much. I just hope something changes for you this week where you can find financial peace. This sounds like an extremely common problem. I don't know why every human being isn't housed properly. I'm sure the reasons are different in different countries, but it's definitely a HUGE problem that NEEDS to be addressed. No human being or animal or ANYTHING THAT FEELS deserves ANY type of suffering in this world. ❤️

sylvey

sylvey

me hoy minoy
Oct 11, 2023
I hope you find peace.

• Love
Reactions: 4everHeartBroken and JenX
4everHeartBroken

4everHeartBroken

Feb 11, 2024

Hey JenX, Just wanted to let you know that I'm still thinking about you… even while I was siting at a traffic light today. I have no idea who you are but I just want you to know that there are people (strangers) who truly care about our fellow humans. Sending virtual hugs to you. ❤️

Last edited:
J

JenX

Jun 24, 2024
Ok. I wanted to do a test run without the hyperventilation and Valsalva maneuver first. To make sure the noose was in the right spot. I didn't want to be like some here and woken up hours later with bloodshot eyes and broken capillaries… I've been trying for two days now to pass out from the noose alone or at least close to passing out, which would mean it could kill me and can't do it. I suck at hanging. Lol. Damn. I wish they would tell us how all of these people are hanging from door knobs but there's literally been a cover up. For good reason I suppose but it sucks.

So onto the sure thing, just a bit of suffering on my end. I don't know how much or how long, but death is certain. No chance of being a vegetable…Good old table salt. Murder by Morton. 3 tablespoons. It's dissolved now in water waiting for me to hold my nose and swallow it down. I live alone so I won't be interrupted. From Wikipedia I am to expect jitterness nausea and confusion. I've also read diarrhea and lots of peeing. Lethargy which is good. Then loss of consciousness, seizures, coma, death. I'll finally find out how long it takes to become unconscious from acute salt poisoning.

I don't think I'll be sharing my experience unless it's super bad, there's just too many young people on here. And salt, well everybody has salt. It isn't challenging to get like SN. Plus hospitals aren't very good at saving people when there are interventions. They've saved only one salt poisoning that I know of, a college guy who downed a bunch of soy sauce as a fraternity pledge. Nobody else was so lucky.

And so I guess this is goodbye most likely. I'm not doing a separate thread or anything I haven't been here that long… but I wish everyone on this thread and anyone in the future reading this, better days ahead. Look for the good, ignore the bad focus on the good

• Aww..
Reactions: Justnotme2 and ToMoveOn