• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

LeWantsToDie

LeWantsToDie

Nov 28, 2023
  1. Is partial hanging painful?
  2. What do I do if I can't find my carotid arteries? I looked through the partial hanging megathread and they said you should feel a strong pulse and heartbeat - I just feel a faint one. They also said that if you tighten your hand firmly you should pass out or at least feel woozy - to me, it just felt uncomfortable - just like squeezing your wrist. Is there something wrong with my carotid arteries or something?
My planned CTB date is coming up so help me please!

TheWorld'sLeftovers

TheWorld'sLeftovers

Low consciousness
Aug 23, 2023
1. It can have varying amounts of pain depending on how much you actually suspend yourself. Since only 11 pounds is needed to sufficiently compress the carotid artery, if you reach that threshold, then it's not too painful. The main problem with partial hanging is that SI (survival instincts) are really hard to fight with this method, because you can just simply stand up. Speaking from my attempts I recommend sitting on a chair, pulling the rope taut to a bit higher than you can reach, then fastening it. That way you are sufficiently dangling while also grasping to the chair in the bottom.
2. I know what you mean by not finding the carotid arteries. I had so much trouble trying to find them during my first few attempts. My advice is, when you feel a faint pulse on either side of your neck, grasp those points really hard, push inwards, then upwards. Don't be fooled: CTB is always an uncomfortable process and there's no such thing as a completely stress-free choke. Some days I can find them, some days I can't. I agree with the previous person about putting socks or cloth on either side of the ligature (small wet face towels I find to be best), to better help compress them. However if you're in you're attempt then as a last resort you could always block your jugular vein or windpipe instead.

I hope you achieve whatever you wish for.

• Informative
Reactions: LonelyStarrySky
Princess777

Princess777

Jan 11, 2023
l found it helpful to wear a thick scarf around my neck while using a thin silk scarf as the hanging rope.. however, i didnt fully reach unconscious but i was close to.. but idk how long it would be after that