lkjhgfdsa1

lkjhgfdsa1

đź–¤
Apr 17, 2024
I am wondering how much weight an anchor needs to support with partial hanging. I am scared my anchor might break since it is a mere closet bar.

But if it can hold clothing (which is about ~20kg I think), I am sure it should be able to support me partially?! As long as it is not my whole weight (I weigh around 50KG).

Does anyone have any idea how much an anchor generally needs to be able to hold for partial to be successful? In the case of full suspension, it would have to carry all of your weight— but with partial it wouldn't, right?.

D

DeIetedUser4739

Apr 21, 2024
I wouldn't trust something that flimsy.

D

DeIetedUser4739

Apr 21, 2024
No idea without seeing it but you could try do pull ups on it and see if it feels like it's going to come loose.

Reactions: lkjhgfdsa1
L

LaughingGoat

Mage
Apr 11, 2024
The other thing to remember is there is significant downward pressure being generated in partial, so even though it may not be your full weight, the pounds of force generated probably is close to most of your weight.

J

jumpman133

Mar 27, 2024
I've tried partial hanging at least 10 times without success. I'm not convinced it's a reliable method at all even after following all instructions on this site. I can pass out but always come to and even with tying my feet together I stood up. Unfortunately I believe at this point only drop hanging or firearms are effective for CTB.

Reactions: littlemushroom