• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

W

whyidon'tknow

Human
Jun 9, 2019
A pretty weak impulsive attempt imo but an attempt nonetheless. Tried a belt and a tie with a slip knot. My toes were lightly touching the ground each time

I knew I was doing it right because I can still breath. Almost instantly I started to get dizzy and light headed. Felt like things were starting to slow down. I chickened out though. Not surprised since I was sober

Need more courage

Reactions: Mylifeispointless
Loli

Loli

highly flammable
May 25, 2019
A week ago or so, same story.
SI is a bitch.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ramirez, Yaalya, Lady black and 1 other person
Ramirez

Ramirez

Criminally insane
Jun 10, 2019
same. had some practice runs where i had the noose so high that i had to get on the balls of my feet to release the pressure. didnt really mean to do it for sure but took the chance of dying by "accident" more or less. was close af but 20 secs to black out is too long for me to not change my mind. think im gonna have to go with full so i only have to make the decision for a split second without being able to chicken out.

Ramirez

Ramirez

Criminally insane
Jun 10, 2019
But cant i wanna do it at home. Want my landlord to find me rotting. He deserves it.

Ramirez

Ramirez

Criminally insane
Jun 10, 2019
So you gonna try again with alcohol? im prolly gonna have to leave this shithole in about a week. im thinking of desolving all the rest of the xanax i have and half a bottle of vodka, placing the noose around my neck drink the shit and all i have to do is wait. and then good night