H

Hopeless

Aug 21, 2019
Can someone post a picture of his/her pointing at his/her neck where the arteries are? Diagram doesn't help me.

Fordprefect

Fordprefect

Student
Aug 22, 2019
It's a bit different for everyone. Other people's carotids position won't help you much. Try and locate them with your finger, they're pulsating.

Reactions: ALittleBurden
Gorgon

Gorgon

A sad sad
May 1, 2019
Find you Adam's apple aka Trachea. Imagine you drew a horizontal line directly through its center cutting it in half into the top half and the bottom half. Now if you stick your pointer finger and thumb on either side of your trachea on that line you'll feel them. They come out from behind your Adam's apple at the midway point. They go up your neck in a straight line from there to the corner or your jaw under your ear where they branch into two. So you want to aim for the sweet spot not to high were your above that branch so not by your jaw and not any lower than the midpoint of your Adam's apple you want right in the middle of the two.

Reactions: hunthunt, ALittleBurden and painoflife
ALittleBurden

ALittleBurden

Tens of personalities wearing one trench coat
Aug 19, 2019
I had problems with finding my sweet spot too, because in my case the pulse is way more noticable in jugular veins. Arteries are close to them, the're between the veins and the adam's apple