Kikoo Loool

Kikoo Loool

Enlightened
Feb 25, 2019
I plan to partially hang myself after hyperventilating, maybe also will drunk alcohol to get Dutch courage and pass out more quickly. If done alone with a good spot, rope and slipknot, it seems to be efficient and painless, I would even say enjoyable.

• Aww..
Reactions: ScorpiusDragon, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Godofdeathftw and 14 others
Menschenfeind

Menschenfeind

Jan 25, 2019
Sounds great!
I´m currently struggleing with passing out (also a slipknot). I´ve tried it for hours, but can´t get close to it (I´ve red the how to hang yourself thread times and times again). Are you able to get unconscious?

Reactions: Godofdeathftw, Circles, Lifeisatrap and 3 others
phoenixx

phoenixx

Experienced
Apr 8, 2019
I plan to partially hang myself after hyperventilating, maybe also will drunk alcohol to get Dutch courage and pass out more quickly. If done alone with a good spot, rope and slipknot, it seems to be efficient and painless, I would even say enjoyable.

Does hyperventilating first help?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Circles, Lifeisatrap and 1 other person
Kikoo Loool

Kikoo Loool

Enlightened
Feb 25, 2019
Menschenfeind

Menschenfeind

Jan 25, 2019
So I´ve tested my setup again:
After all the practive I´ve gone through, I´m still unsure if I should place the rope above or underneath the adam's apple. Underneath the "tingeling" others descripe kicks in sometimes. But the placement above came never close to that. So I´m a bit confused or maybe my body differs in that way.

Things I´ve learned so far:
x try to resist the need to swallow (it´s kinda painful time and time again when the rope is tight, do it before you put pressure on it)
x be sure that the knot end won´t free itself after adjustments (which happened to me once)

My goal is the siphon effect

Which I never achieved yet.
I hope so. I wait the opportunity for a test run. Any feedback is welcomed.
I tried to hyperventilate during the attempts, but haven´t achieved any positive results (it´s more than possible that I´m doing it wrong). Overall, I can imagine that standing up is more effective than already standing in general.

A question from my side: How do you apply pressure to the neck? A simple look up, so the knot is hopefully at its right spot?

Reactions: Coolchicka, 262653, Circles and 5 others
Kikoo Loool

Kikoo Loool

Enlightened
Feb 25, 2019
Thank you for this stuff. I don't understand english enough, what exactly is siphon effect while hanging?

Menschenfeind

Menschenfeind

Jan 25, 2019
Basically to get unconscious peacefully. It´s the step before you hang. You build up pressure on the neck, release it, get unconscious.

Reactions: letmeseethedeath, Circles, Lifeisatrap and 2 others
Kikoo Loool

Kikoo Loool

Enlightened
Feb 25, 2019
Basically to get unconscious peacefully. It´s the step before you hang. You build up pressure on the neck, release it, get unconscious.
Releasing pressure causes unconsciousness? It seems counterintuitive.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, letmeseethedeath, Circles and 2 others
Menschenfeind

Menschenfeind

Jan 25, 2019
That´s also mentioned in the video. You could try the automated subtitles, as far as I checked, they seem to be quite accurate (and set your language).

Last edited:
Reactions: maka, Circles, Lifeisatrap and 1 other person
Kikoo Loool

Kikoo Loool

Enlightened
Feb 25, 2019
That´s also mentioned in the video. You could try the automated subtitles, as far as I checked, they seem to be quite accurate (and set your language).
Ok, thanks for the trick.

CrappyMJ

CrappyMJ

Apr 2, 2019
Whats your method for hyperventilating?

Reactions: Circles, Lifeisatrap and Kikoo Loool
Kikoo Loool

Kikoo Loool

Enlightened
Feb 25, 2019
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Circles, Lifeisatrap and 2 others
CrappyMJ

CrappyMJ

Apr 2, 2019
This seems to work. Haven't tried it yet.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190422-011055.jpg
    Screenshot_20190422-011055.jpg
    221.2 KB · Views: 632
  • Love
Reactions: 262653, Circles, fauna and 7 others
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
Very helpful information - thank you

Reactions: Circles, Lifeisatrap, CrappyMJ and 1 other person
Kikoo Loool

Kikoo Loool

Enlightened
Feb 25, 2019
I'm alone at home for at least two hours. I'll test hyperventilation for the pass out maneuver.

Kikoo Loool

Kikoo Loool

Enlightened
Feb 25, 2019
I failed to pass out. I really fail everything. I'll try again another day, I'll keep you informed on this thread.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Circles, Lifeisatrap and 2 others
Frostypigeon

Frostypigeon

Likes breadcrumbs
Mar 7, 2019
I'm trying to figure out partial as well the closest I get is just a numb tingling feeling.

Reactions: Circles, Lifeisatrap and Ivenocare
Kikoo Loool

Kikoo Loool

Enlightened
Feb 25, 2019
I tried to catch the bus this afternoon but failed. I was alone at home, had found the only spot which could support my weight, that is a window knob, and used a robe belt as rope. I had previously given my best ss friend the means to check my decease, then rank some rum. I hyperventilated before tightening the rope and kneeling down. I could not pass out, at no time lost vision, just a little moment had whistling in my ears and felt numb and tingling in the face. It was quite painful: I got a really huge neck ache and the swallowing reflex hurted my throat several times. It lasted twenty minutes, I couldn't keep on, I had no more hope to faint and pass away quietly. I cried a long time after loosing the rope. I really wanted to catch the bus and now feel a crap even more than before. I feel so exhausted, it has taken all my mental energy. My neck and throat are still aching. I wonder what I did wrong. I want so much to do it again, though I fear another attempt could be as useless and painful as this one.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Godofdeathftw, thx1138 and 8 others
Menschenfeind

Menschenfeind

Jan 25, 2019
I know that feeling. Trying to pass out is quite exhausting. Furthermore the SI tricks your mind even more, the longer you try. My hyperventilation "training" wasn´t successful either.
he swallowing reflex hurted my throat several times
Right! The tighter the sling, the more painful it is. I had to postpone my attempts because of the throat pain I gained over time.

But every attempt is one closer to our goal; final peace.

Reactions: Circles, Lifeisatrap, Ivenocare and 1 other person
SHThrowAway213

SHThrowAway213

That's the hell I live with
Apr 19, 2018
I'm having trouble with partial. Can't get unconscious ._.

Reactions: Circles, Lifeisatrap and Frostypigeon
John Smith

John Smith

Arcanist
Aug 6, 2018
I failed to pass out. I really fail everything. I'll try again another day, I'll keep you informed on this thread.
Failed to pass out during partial or during hyperventalation?

Reactions: Circles and Lifeisatrap
Kikoo Loool

Kikoo Loool

Enlightened
Feb 25, 2019
Failed to pass out during partial or during hyperventalation?
During partial. I hyperventilated and then closed my breath while tightening the knot and kneeling down but at no moment fainted.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Circles and Lifeisatrap
silentsinger

silentsinger

Experienced
Mar 1, 2019
I'm so sorry that you are suffering like this, I really am. I'm considering full suspension tonight, I can't see any other way. Today has probably been the worst day I've had in a long time and I'm feeling so desperate.
It upsets me because I really do care, I've been struggling to post properly on here for several days.
I'm so sorry that you have been through this today.

• Aww..
Kikoo Loool

Kikoo Loool

Enlightened
Feb 25, 2019
I didn't try to hang myself or even just had a test run but I trained at hyperventilation. I nearly pass out now: it seems like one should better fill thier lungs and then "blow on embers" is a good way to get tingling in members and feel dizzy, when I stood up I nearly fainted.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Circles, Frostypigeon and 1 other person
Kikoo Loool

Kikoo Loool

Enlightened
Feb 25, 2019
I'd like to try with a belt, but I don't understand how I can fasten it to some spot.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Circles and John Smith
Menschenfeind

Menschenfeind

Jan 25, 2019
I'd like to try with a belt, but I don't understand how I can fasten it to some spot.
I tried it with a belt too. In my case I wouldn't recommend it. I didn't come near a tingling or similar effects. It´s more comfortable but seems to make things even harder as they are already.

Reactions: Circles and Kikoo Loool
Kikoo Loool

Kikoo Loool

Enlightened
Feb 25, 2019
Eventually, after looking at pros and cons, I'm quite decided to do the SN method. I now have had for a few weeks a credit card which allows me to order on the internet. I think I'll get it and the antiemetics quite soon.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Circles and Menschenfeind
Menschenfeind

Menschenfeind

Jan 25, 2019
That sounds reasonable. I'm switching too; I've ordered N. Maybe taking N plus waiting in the sling is worth a thought. Until now I wasn't able to get unconscious after all attempts. Quite sad. Wishing you the best!

Reactions: Circles and Kikoo Loool