• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

patpat

patpat

Take me away
Oct 10, 2022
Im gonna give it my all.
I'm sad cause my best friend told me not to stay at his place he wants space and I told him how bad I fell bit i dont think he cares.
My life is so pointless and hard.

I'm hanging on like I bathroom poll with a belt I honestly already tried a tast and it's really hard but I'm gonna keep trying. Wish me luck wish me rest.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Hanging really does sound like a difficult method to succeed with, I very much envy those who had the courage to free themselves from this horrific world. It really shouldn't be so hard for us to die but I hope that you manage to find the freedom that you are looking for.

patpat

patpat

Take me away
Oct 10, 2022
My belt snapped as I passed our... sucks to wake up on the floor and your neck hurts back hirt head hurts and I know I failed

• Aww..
Reactions: Pentobarbital_Plz
patpat

patpat

Take me away
Oct 10, 2022
Thank you. I'm really struggling. I this is the second time in a year I've failed least no one caught me this time. If I could figure out how to make a poison maybe it be easier. I donno I really only have what's around me