• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Hardcore_Henry

Hardcore_Henry

Water Drinker
Dec 24, 2023
One of my lowest points was around late 2019 and that was when I discovered this place. I was looking for an effective, but quick way to exit, then I remembered a meme I saw about Hydrogen asphyxiation (comedic i know), so I looked it up, and I was eventually led here. Point being, this place is like a second home to me, even if I didn't participate in any discussion before recently joining. (anxiety bleh)

The weird thing that I found out, was that planning my death gave me ACTUAL purpose. I was so joyful in a way I hadn't felt in a long time. I had a goal, and I was motivated about achieving it. Hell, I still have some of the material I bought way back when for the exit bag setup. I'm not letting it go for obvious reasons.

one reason i stuck around for so long is because I've always tried to keep the power of positive thinking in the back of my mind, even at my lowest points. I'm an optimist at heart ironically, but I'm getting tired now. Life feels like a roller-coaster with its highs and extreme lows, and I'm ready to get off it. Maybe soon? I dunno.

This isn't a goodbye post or anything, I dunno what this is, I just needed to say it. And I guess i just wanted people to know, specifically tourists on this site, that this place is a major reason that I stuck around for so long. Believe it or not, this place isn't all that bad :) There are also some genuinely nice people here, people that don't deserve to hurt. THAT'S what pains the most.

Anyways, sorry for the little novella, thanks for coming to my Ted talk lol

• Love
Reactions: divinemistress36, sammiechzxv, migimortis and 1 other person