• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
Hey
Is there anyone here with a partial Dissociative Identity Disorder?

Reactions: Kit1
M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
It's a shame there is noone.... would ve been good to exchange experiences.

Reactions: Kit1
K

Kit1

Enlightened
Oct 24, 2023
Ehat is partial dissociative identity disorder?

Heartaches

Heartaches

You tried your best with me, I know
May 6, 2021
There's probably a couple of people with the same condition but they might have not seen the post yet. Hopefully someone will reply to you very soon

M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
I m sorry I did not answer here anymore. Thank you @Heartaches .
@Kit1 Its a complex form of trauma disorder basically the same as DID but without amnesia.

Also people with DID please write if you re interested in exchange.

Last edited:
inaminute

inaminute

Student
Dec 12, 2023
I might be able to chime in here as someone who's studied, experienced - first hand - and taught other professionals about to a good level, although I'm no expert, only an expert by my experience. I was diagnosed with BPD which as with other personality disorders, can be viewed from different perspectives, medical, psychological and psycho-neurodevlopmental and other various schools of thought in the field of psychotherapies.

One approach I found interesting was an explanation given by Jeff Young, creator of Schema Therapy.

Is his model he suggests the concept of Schema Modes which when placed on the spectrum of dissociation, from weak to full blown DID you get a good idea of how it's possible to experience "partial" - to use your words. Young's model offers an eloquent explanation and supposition of the experience of dissociation that people who fit a certain cluster of other symptoms fit perfectly together.

Modes is just one part, the main are adaptive and maladaptive schemas or beliefs which form the early foundational basis of an infants early days supported with ideas borrowed from people like Melanie Klein

Klein supposed a way to understand the psychological development with inherent challenges that young infants endure. This is what therapy is about to integrate the parts that patients always bring. To deal with reparenting. Mostly it works but for me, my early models are so pathological I cannot override even when I dissociate...

I love this subject.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Meteora
M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
Hey
@inaminute it's weird i did not get notified you answered...
Schema therapy did not work with me, unfortunately.
Tried to read the KLein-technique.... need more time, seems complex. How would you describe it in your words?

Update: this seems so interesting. Gonna watch a youtube documentary tonight about her

Miku _fanboy101

Miku _fanboy101

Rahhhh
Oct 23, 2023
I m sorry I did not answer here anymore. Thank you @Heartaches .
@Kit1 Its a complex form of trauma disorder basically the same as DID but without amnesia.

Also people with DID please write if you re interested in exchange.
I don't have DID or BPD anything but that really sounds like the girl who lives in my head. She's super annoying and does stuff for me and fucks me all up and she's evil. Idk it sounds like what I experience. Have a nice day

Reactions: Meteora
M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
The worst part is the story repeating itself. All I wish for is to be understood. Instead I m lonely as I was as a small child. I should be reacting in a way I m not capable of but wished for so much. Even trying to express here what I feel is almost impossible. And that's the prison i live in.

do you know how it feels to get wounded again before your old wound could even heal a bit?

Last edited: