B

Buh-bye!

jkfajsd
Jan 10, 2024
i can't really think of anything that outweighs this reason - can't hurt the family, they'd have been constantly even now trying to help me, and they 've sort of risked a shit ton of things even suffered many to help me out this and give me a better life. although they were a reason why things happened as they happened in the past, they were the ones who pushed me into ctb and things by their actions. but they have always loved me and my actions haven't been all good either, i am just really stressed over this thing and it's been days. either i stop thinking about it and use some cope or i imagine their faces and feel the guilt. i can't leave them like this knowing for sure that they'd Never, actually never get over it even though there's my brother.

if any of you have been able to numb these thoughts anyhow or been able to tackle them by some counter thoughts, i'd be really glad to know about it.

lthankyou
bump

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep
Davey40210

Davey40210

Even the stars make room for new stars
Sep 3, 2024
Why numb those thoughts? They are keeping you alive.

Hope you feel better soon OP.

Downdraft

Downdraft

Alive and kicking btw
Feb 6, 2024
Agreed it's nice to not die, but the reason to live shouldn't be guilt alone, that will make like harder. So if you really don't want to hurt them, I suggest trying recovery and working on a genuine reason to keep going. Best of luck.

Reactions: Chronic21
B

Buh-bye!

jkfajsd
Jan 10, 2024

Hope you feel better soon OP.
That's something i would've said in a situation like this
they sure keep me alive but mate, being alive is the thing that's sort of hurting i mean i just want to leave and this thing keeping me attached to life is coming in the way. i just wish there wasn't a dilemma like this to face when one makes their choice.
thank you for your wishes though brother
Agreed it's nice to not die, but the reason to live shouldn't be guilt alone, that will make like harder. So if you really don't want to hurt them, I suggest trying recovery and working on a genuine reason to keep going. Best of luck.
thanks for the advice buddy. but compared to the reasons for wanting to live, i also have reasons to do it. and it's been months of these feelings just lying around, this time i'd just do it.
enough of everyone thinking i am a coward for not doing it. i won't choose to live even if i want to. i'd do it.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Tonkpils and Davey40210