Seered Doom

Seered Doom

A nihilist going through an unrelinquished Hell
Sep 9, 2023
They never did and never do. They just say I'm bad over and over. I want to CTB with poisoning myself. No one will give a shit about me anyway.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Forever Sleep, Rogue Proxy, lita-lassi and 4 others
SmollMushroom

SmollMushroom

send N pls
Sep 27, 2023
I think people in general chat will miss you.
I also have had shitty parents so I can relate. My suggestion would be try to get away from them. It doesn't need to be sudden but slowly detatching from people who hurt you it's a good way to start. One step at the time.

Reactions: undecided
crxssedho3

crxssedho3

Insecure security
Sep 30, 2023
They never did and never do. They just say I'm bad over and over. I want to CTB with poisoning myself. No one will give a shit about me anyway.
Parents are selfish. I promise they only see the bad because that's what they want to see. Others will see the good đź–¤

• Hugs
Reactions: Seered Doom
T

ThisUnrest

Seeking personal sovereignty
Aug 15, 2023
Youre not alone here. I understand your frustration. Im sorry your family is being so mean to you. Thats not fair, especially when youre struggling.

Ashe

Ashe

Born to suffer for others
Sep 20, 2023
Most parents are just selfish creatures anyways, alot of us are born because they felt a selfish lust to fuck and have children with no actual forethought about whether what happens to the child.

Reactions: Trakehner
lita-lassi

lita-lassi

let me spell it out for you: go to hell
Sep 25, 2023
even when you know its beneficial to cut people out whove been detrimental, it still hurts a lot and will for some time. but what's necessary for your own wellbeing isnt always what others want. i hope youre able to find some kind of independence from and/or healthy balance with your folksđź–¤