• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

J

jexixa

Apr 3, 2024
does such a thing actually happens often or am i being gaslighted? for privacy reasons i will just say i live in asia

• Hugs
Reactions: marchshift and Hotsackage
SnakesButNoLadder

SnakesButNoLadder

"Don't trip on what is behind you" • UK
Jan 15, 2024
In North Korea they do (no joke).

There maybe repercussions if you parents are found to have neglected their duty of care. Sounds like they love you, and are just trying to convince you not to do it.

Many parts of Asia have a social stigma surrounding suicide, where the family is often blamed. It's important not to hurt those around you.

My sister told me suicide was selfish years ago, and I can appreciate why she did.

Stay safe.

Reactions: DyingToDie123
Upvote 0
J

jexixa

Apr 3, 2024

There maybe repercussions if you parents are found to have neglected their duty of care. Sounds like they love you, and are just trying to convince you not to do it.

Many parts of Asia have a social stigma surrounding suicide, where the family is often blamed. It's important not to hurt those around you.

My sister told me suicide was selfish years ago, and I can appreciate why she did.

Stay safe.
well i don't exactly care about my parents getting into trouble because of my suicide. they really only reap what they sow when they gave birth to me (and they are unwilling to allow me to die in such a way that they wouldn't get into trouble). what im worried about is my sibling, do the siblings also get into trouble when someone in a family commits suicide?

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: divinemistress36, vadim and Proteus
Upvote 0
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
You can look up your country laws, that's the only way to know for sure whether this is possible or not.

Reactions: Linda, iloverachel and Forever Sleep
Upvote 0
J

jexixa

Apr 3, 2024
You can look up your country laws, that's the only way to know for sure whether this is possible or not.
i did try that but most of them seem to be about when its abetting suicide, nothing about just the suicide causing arrests and such

Upvote 0
Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024

Stay safe.
This made me laugh considering people in North Korea don't know about the internet, other countries and more. It's so extremely sheltered.

Upvote 0
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
I doubt it very much. The right to die is universal in most countries.

I know in some places they do fine the family if people inconvenience others with their CTB. Like Japan fines family if someone uses train method.

Reactions: Alex Fermentopathy
Upvote 0
willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
In the US at least, no. Unless you're a minor (in which case you should not be here) then in the US they cannot be culpable for someone else killing themselves unless they aided in your death. I'm not sure about other countries though.

Upvote 0
Silent_cries

Silent_cries

I wish I could delete my trauma...
Aug 10, 2021
If you're very worried about this, you could always try to make your ctb look like a natural death. Ik it's easier said than done to pull off, but it's possible.

Reactions: Linda
Upvote 0
lita-lassi

lita-lassi

let me spell it out for you: go to hell
Sep 25, 2023
there should be clear cut laws available about penalties or fines for your country/state/district/wherever available to read online. if you cant find any specifics after googling "suicide penalties [location]" im pretty sure there are none and youre in the clear. yes police and society will question your family but theyre not going to be held accountable unless you live somewhere that happens to have said laws

Upvote 0