Joey

Joey

Enlightened
Jun 14, 2020
Has anyone ever experienced anything paranormal/unexplained that had happened to them in their lives?

If so, let's hear it! :p

Reactions: Silent.Tears, death137, Woodnote and 1 other person
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Here I'll do you one better. Took this photo at the Whaley House, the upstairs is completely off limits to guests. The only editing of the photo was to scribble out a relatives face.

I wasn't a believer until I started having my own experiences. I've had atleast a handful of different encounters but I prefer not to talk too much about them.

Received 270697044260032

• Wow
Reactions: Silent.Tears, a.h, death137 and 5 others
Joey

Joey

Enlightened
Jun 14, 2020
Here I'll do you one better. Took this photo at the Whaley House, the upstairs is completely off limits to guests. The only editing of the photo was to scribble out a relatives face.

I wasn't a believer until I started having my own experiences. I've had atleast a handful of different encounters but I prefer not to talk too much about them.

View attachment 40374
Yooo that's cool!

And let's hear one of em :)

Reactions: a.h, death137 and Woodnote
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Yooo that's cool!

And let's hear one of em :)
Alright I suppose just the one. But I'm not a very good story teller nor do I care if anyone believes me or not.

I bought a small 1 story home at one point. The previous owner was an elderly man and we found some of his belongings in the house even. My guess is that he probably died there.

You always felt like someone was watching you and the air felt heavy. Me and my wife started arguing constantly over petty things when we'd never argued much before.

Within a few weeks of living there we'd hear the sound of a plastic bag moving across the floor of the master bedroom. There were zero plastic bags in the room and the sound would stop immediately when we'd turn on a light.

This went on for a week or two then we started hearing footsteps in the home. I'd check and all windows/doors were still locked, no one but me and my wife would be in the home. We'd be in the same room and hear the footsteps at the other end of the house.

Eventually the footsteps started moving slowly from one end of the house to the other while picking up speed and it'd stop right at our bedroom door. Only to start all over again from the other end of the home.

Everytime we heard this I'd check the house again to find nothing. But the footsteps would start again shortly thereafter. A couple times it would hit the door from the other side and knock my rosary necklace off the handle.

Eventually it all became too much, me and my wife packed up everything and fled the home. We never returned to the house but we were lucky enough to sell it atleast.

• Wow
Reactions: Silent.Tears, a.h, death137 and 7 others
Silenos

Silenos

Ṿ̸̄Ọ̶͂Ỉ̶͉D̴̞͝ ̴̲̐A̷̾͜W̷̪͒Ā̵̯I̵͍̅T̵̛͔S̷̗͛
Jul 25, 2020
I was very much a non-believer of paranormal stuff right up until I had personal experiences about a year ago.

The first thing that creeped me out was hearing obvious noises (footsteps and heavy breathing) in our hallway at night. Though it was dark, the entire hallway was perfectly visible from our bedroom, so I'm 100% sure nothing physical was going on. It got to the point where both my girlfriend and I were scared at night. Apart from the noises we felt like we were being watched. So we had a medium my girlfriend trusted come over to cleanse our apartment.

I should add that around this time I was quite curious about the concept of astral projection, and was trying to see if I could do it.

So this medium came over and went around our apartment. She found two 'trapped' spirits, a sinister/evil presence in our spare bedroom, and something had latched itself to a cabinet my girlfriend picked up off the street years ago. There was also something she needed to speak to me about which would require special attention, but she would do a general cleansing of the apartment first. So we waited as she did her thing, sending the trapped spirits through a portal to the next place, and banishing the bad ones.

After that, she turned to me.
"You've been astral projecting in your sleep."
- "Wait what? I've been trying to do it consciously, but I wasn't aware I was doing it while sleeping."
"Well you have, and you shouldn't have tried getting into it without learning any of the basics, especially protection! Something has latched itself onto you, and I'm going to have to perform a ritual to banish it. I assume you've been feeling more down or angry than usual lately?"

I was baffled. She knew about the astral projection and her assumption about my state of mind was spot on as well. I had been feeling like there was a dark cloud in my mind since two weeks prior. I'd also gotten increasingly angry over little things at my girlfriend, and one time when I was mad at our neighbour across the street for fooling around with the stupid alarm sound of his motor scooter at night I went out on the balcony and screamed at him to fucking stop (+ a whole range of swear words) or I would come down and wreck his scooter. The intense rage and volume I produced in that moment was VERY unlike me, and it must've scared the neighbour because he never played with the alarm sound again while we lived there.

So anyway, the medium put her hands next to my head (without ever touching me mind you) and began her work. I felt warmth emanating from her hands which became more and more intense, almost hot. Meanwhile I started getting a headache and feeling intensely angry. She kept working and after saying some specific prayers related to banishing I felt a release. Something akin to being able to breathe deep again after a long period of shallow breathing. The dark cloud was gone from my head.

I felt like I'd just had some sort of exorcism, and told her as much. She told me to stop dabbling in things I don't understand yet, and learn the basics of spirituality/witchcraft before I even think to try something like astral projection again, as I was also putting my girlfriend in danger, who is a witch and therefore very sensitive to anything from the spirit world. So yeah, I got schooled, but I guess she was right.

When she left, I was a believer of the paranormal, and glad to be rid of all the entities in our apartment and the one attached to me. We had no more incidents in that place afterwards.

Reactions: Silent.Tears, a.h, Lorntroubles and 1 other person
rosedavinci

rosedavinci

Jan 20, 2021
Alright I suppose just the one. But I'm not a very good story teller nor do I care if anyone believes me or not.

I bought a small 1 story home at one point. The previous owner was an elderly man and we found some of his belongings in the house even. My guess is that he probably died there.

You always felt like someone was watching you and the air felt heavy. Me and my wife started arguing constantly over petty things when we'd never argued much before.

Within a few weeks of living there we'd hear the sound of a plastic bag moving across the floor of the master bedroom. There were zero plastic bags in the room and the sound would stop immediately when we'd turn on a light.

This went on for a week or two then we started hearing footsteps in the home. I'd check and all windows/doors were still locked, no one but me and my wife would be in the home. We'd be in the same room and hear the footsteps at the other end of the house.

Eventually the footsteps started moving slowly from one end of the house to the other while picking up speed and it'd stop right at our bedroom door. Only to start all over again from the other end of the home.

Everytime we heard this I'd check the house again to find nothing. But the footsteps would start again shortly thereafter. A couple times it would hit the door from the other side and knock my rosary necklace off the handle.

Eventually it all became too much, me and my wife packed up everything and fled the home. We never returned to the house but we were lucky enough to sell it atleast.
Do you think if we ctb we land up in that place? How the he never left his house? Do you think once everyone passes that they have a choice?

Reactions: a.h
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
I use to when I was little.

There was this one time I was going to bed an an adult and bunch (like 20) kids walked by my window at night (I lived in the middle of no where. Literally only 4 house and I was the only child that lived there on a permanent basis). Another time an adult watched me through a different window (same room). In my parents room I had a small dog walk by my head then disappear. In the "new" place (we moved but I don't live there anymore but they still do) I went into the garage and the back wall was pitch black and there were 2 yellow eyes staring at. I went back a couple minutes later with my friends (they were closing for my bday) and 'it' was gone and the wall wasn't as dark as it was a minute ago.

So yeah I've had my fair share (and I don't think that's everything) but in recent years I've been having hallucinations and starting to wonder if maybe I just wasn't always broken.

Reactions: Silent.Tears