• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Seul

Seul

Dec 3, 2020
So obviously no one recommends paracetamol because it's horrendously painful and not the most lethal method but I just failed the night-night method again and I'm feeling a little lost. Theoretically, how long would a person overdosing need to go before being found to ensure it kills them (even if it takes them days to die in a hospital)?

S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
So obviously no one recommends paracetamol because it's horrendously painful and not the most lethal method but I just failed the night-night method again and I'm feeling a little lost. Theoretically, how long would a person overdosing need to go before being found to ensure it kills them (even if it takes them days to die in a hospital)?

I think 2-3 weeks to be sure.

PharmFocus T1

profoundexperience

profoundexperience

You can feel the punishment but you cant commit ts
Jun 29, 2020
I just failed the night-night method again
Why? What caused it to fail? And, you said "again"... so it failed for you once before?

It seems like this should be a good method and there are many documented cases of the elderly successful executing it... Just trying to understand why it's not more successful here.

For search purposes, this thread contains a chart of Clinical Stages of Acetaminophen Tylenol Paracetamol Toxicity

Last edited:
Reactions: Seul
Seul

Seul

Dec 3, 2020
Why? What caused it to fail? And, you said "again"... so it failed for you once before?

It seems like this should be a good method and there are many documented cases of the elderly successful executing it... Just trying to understand why it's not more successful here.

For search purposes, this thread contains a chart of Clinical Stages of Acetaminophen Tylenol Paracetamol Toxicity
Shouldn't have said again, I tried partial a few months ago but I'm having the same issue with both methods. I can't find the spot that makes you pass out which I think are the internal carotid arteries. I thought the night night method would be easier to put pressure on that point with but I spent ages rearranging the padding and stuff and it would just feel like there was pressure in my face even when I stayed there for five mins ish.
I think it didn't work because a) I'm bad at a lot of stuff and probably need to try harder
b) the website was down so I couldn't look through the megathread for more help

profoundexperience

profoundexperience

You can feel the punishment but you cant commit ts
Jun 29, 2020
I think it didn't work because a) I'm bad at a lot of stuff and probably need to try harder
b) the website was down so I couldn't look through the megathread for more help
Quoting myself from another thread... one of the books available in the resources but a huge download (I think a particularly good book... definitely worth buying) does "compression" in a potentially much simpler way. I'm quite overweight and even then in my brief testing (can't go all the way and report back of course) it SEEMS like it works great... speed is of key importance.

Worth it to check-out the book because great tips and very well researched, imho...

Oh, there was a user several months ago that I was communicating with and he had chosen the FLA-compression (simpler) method with a hookless ratchet (before we even started communicating). I didn't witness it first-hand, but he said he was going to do it & has never logged-in again. Not provable, but I'm pretty sure it worked for him...
My backup method is "Compression" as described in "Five Last Acts" with a "hookless" ratchet. Variations of this are called "night-night" or the "Korean method". In theory, this should be super simple, reliable, and dirt cheap.

But some people seem to have trouble with it and there are additional complications that can be added to put extra pressure on the arteries and veins. I think one of the problems is that the tourniquet needs to be tightened pretty quickly (veins compress more readily than arteries... so there's a swelling feeling if one tightens too slowly). You know if it's working because you grow faint and just need to quickly get it a little tighter than that... don't understand why some people can't get it to work right... super simple to me. Also seems better than hanging to me as one can do it anywhere and don't have the discomfort of supporting one's bodyweight by one's neck...

Also, the "Five Last Acts" book's instructions do not include the extra "complications"... and in fact documents 3 elderly people who did it the much simpler/easier way. In my brief testing I found this to be very doable... but as with all methods, one must do careful research, careful prep, and careful execution.

I have a "hookless" ratchet ~50 feet from me most of the time... available almost anywhere... cost ~$10.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Seul and Spitfire
Seul

Seul

Dec 3, 2020
Quoting myself from another thread... one of the books available in the resources but a huge download (I think a particularly good book... definitely worth buying) does "compression" in a potentially much simpler way. I'm quite overweight and even then in my brief testing (can't go all the way and report back of course) it SEEMS like it works great... speed is of key importance.

Worth it to check-out the book because great tips and very well researched, imho...

Oh, there was a user several months ago that I was communicating with and he had chosen the FLA-compression (simpler) method with a hookless ratchet (before we even started communicating). I didn't witness it first-hand, but he said he was going to do it & has never logged-in again. Not provable, but I'm pretty sure it worked for him...
Thank you very much!! Hopefully I'll find this way easier

Reactions: profoundexperience
UiopQwerty

UiopQwerty

Mage
Dec 17, 2020
Well...
Last year I tried to OD on Ibuprofen. Had a quite big container with like 100 of them. Dont remember how strong they were.
I wrote a note to my wife who was out working. Took like half the bottle with pills, gulped them down with 2 cans of light
beer and lay in bed. That day my wife came home early for some reason. She found me. CAlled the hospital and the ambulance
came. They gave me something I think. Because when I woke up all the bed was with puke and half melted pills.

They took me to the hospital. I was forced to stay a week in a psychiatric clinic. The food was good though...
And when I came out they gave me Alimemazin in liquid/drops. Atleast I could sleep good. (?)
:halo:

• Hugs
Seul

Seul

Dec 3, 2020
Well...
Last year I tried to OD on Ibuprofen. Had a quite big container with like 100 of them. Dont remember how strong they were.
I wrote a note to my wife who was out working. Took like half the bottle with pills, gulped them down with 2 cans of light
beer and lay in bed. That day my wife came home early for some reason. She found me. CAlled the hospital and the ambulance
came. They gave me something I think. Because when I woke up all the bed was with puke and half melted pills.

They took me to the hospital. I was forced to stay a week in a psychiatric clinic. The food was good though...
And when I came out they gave me Alimemazin in liquid/drops. Atleast I could sleep good. (?)
:halo:
I'm sorry you went through that :(
I'm guessing it wasn't worth it for the good food and sleep..

Reactions: UiopQwerty
UiopQwerty

UiopQwerty

Mage
Dec 17, 2020
I'm sorry you went through that :(
I'm guessing it wasn't worth it for the good food and sleep..
No. But I learned something that time,,, Over the desk painkillers wont do you anything except screw up liver and stomach
for weeks... Really. Laughing about myself now! :haha:

Seul

Seul

Dec 3, 2020
No. But I learned something that time,,, Over the desk painkillers wont do you anything except screw up liver and stomach
for weeks... Really. Laughing about myself now! :haha:
Lowkey disturbed that you can laugh about it but at least you're laughing about something! :pfff::ahhha: