• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Only Me Here

Only Me Here

Apr 29, 2019
I know this happens to everyone, some days are ok you can make it through, some you wake up in a sheer panic on how to get through every minute of that day. I am having that day the mins are going slowly, my mind is working too much, the weather is nice outside and i can hear people enjoying and i cant find a distraction or make it go away. All i can think of to do is drink, im so sick of drinking too. What do you all do?

Last edited:
Reactions: TheDevilsAngel
D

Done182

Student
Jan 30, 2019
Smoke

Reactions: Only Me Here and TheDevilsAngel
Kikoo Loool

Kikoo Loool

Enlightened
Feb 25, 2019
Wanking

• Yay!
Reactions: marcusuk63, Only Me Here and TheDevilsAngel
TheDevilsAngel

TheDevilsAngel

LetMeFree
Apr 22, 2019
I am feeling this too...i do all the above smoke weed, masturbate and cut myself sometimes, i will do anything i possibly can at the time to try ease the pain and panicking feeling not knowing whats going to happen and how u are haunted by the loud thoughts in your head......... Sometimes i drink but i don't get that drunk anymore i get alert almost like ive taken cocaine.... I hope it will ease for you and for all of us who suffer like this.

Reactions: Empty Smile and Only Me Here
Empty Smile

Empty Smile

The final Bell has rung. Goodbye to all.
Jul 13, 2018
Drink, then drink some more, polish my poodle(hopefully you know what this means...), Drink, pass out.

Not necessarily in that order...

W

WaterUnder

Student
Apr 27, 2019
I try to just focus on my breathing and nothing else. Then I work on intaking breath, holding it, then releasing it slowly.
I also make a concerted effort to talk myself down using logic to minimize and therefore weaken the thing thought that is creating havoc.

If all else fails I take a Xanax.

Only Me Here

Only Me Here

Apr 29, 2019
I have had that feeling all weekend, slept for most of the day and now again have panic about being wide awake for the next several hours. A isnt answering and its making me panic more, im just feeling very desperate this weekend, not sure how long i can wait before i do something impulsive in a moment of panic. I am someone who when in this state is not polishing anything, just reminds me of what used to be enjoyable with someone else. Guess just drinkkk...does anyone know how to get sleeping pills that arent otc. They lose their effect after a while.

TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I just try to walk around my room, pace around for a bit until I calm down a bit, then go about my day. Then I also listen to my favorite music at times to calm down and then focus. It sometimes helps, while other times it doesn't do as much.

weargon

weargon

Experienced
Apr 20, 2019
I saw your other thread and this one made it a bit ironic. If you have issues with stress and panic, I definitely wouldn't fuck with bitcoin or other crypto fraud shit. Unless your goal is to slowly die of health complications due to stress.

Only Me Here

Only Me Here

Apr 29, 2019
I saw your other thread and this one made it a bit ironic. If you have issues with stress and panic, I definitely wouldn't fuck with bitcoin or other crypto fraud shit. Unless your goal is to slowly die of health complications due to stress.
Yes i saw your response, thats why i wanted help first. I am not going to use it now if its more stress i will use western union. Why take the risk.

Reactions: weargon
weargon

weargon

Experienced
Apr 20, 2019
Back to your original topic though: Drinking. Never completely straight though, I at least want to enjoy my beverage. Not merely get trashed from it lol.

Sometimes if I get enough motivation I'll work on some kind of a DIY project and that gives me a huge sense of accomplishing in the end. I need to do that more often. Even something as little as cleaning your place up or organizing something. But it does take a lot of motivation.