• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Why.

Why.

Jun 8, 2018
I used to frequent a self harm recovery forum, and given the need for discretion for users who didn't want anyone else they lived with to see them there, the site implemented a panic button.

Basically how it worked, was once enabled, you could put in a URL of your choosing via profile settings, I think. Then a red ! button would be in one of the bottom corners of the page, and if someone came in, click it and it redirects to the selected URL.

panicbuttonq3s7t.png

I don't live alone, and get paranoid that I might be caught browsing or posting here by the person I live with. Would it be possible to implement such a thing here?

Rex

Rex

Lonely af
May 25, 2018
...Good point. Oh well, never mind. Thanks for the reply. :)
Best bet, and easier to not mess up pressing is if you're on windows, hit the windows key + D and it minimises everything and just shows your taskbar, make the desktop icons compact so the title bar doesnt show, only the browser icon.

This is very quick and effective. Then just pretend you're doing something on your desktop for a moment.

Why.

Why.

Jun 8, 2018
Best bet, and easier to not mess up pressing is if you're on windows, hit the windows key + D and it minimises everything and just shows your taskbar, make the desktop icons compact so the title bar doesnt show, only the browser icon.

This is very quick and effective. Then just pretend you're doing something on your desktop for a moment.

Hey, sorry it took me a while to get back to this, I haven't been on for a while. But this is a really good idea I hadn't thought of, thank you!