• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

issyishere

issyishere

Goodnight and always remember that’s life
Nov 5, 2019
Hey everybody, my anxiety has been kicking in hard and I feel really exhausted. I have an awful panic attack every morning for hours that gives me jello legs, nausea, hard and fast heartbeat. It gets so debilitating I have to curl up in bed and just hope it passes. If i manage to calm down It comes back with a vengeance 3 hours later. Lately the only thing that calms me down is the fact I have a way out. Just wanted to know if anyone else out here has panic attacks?

botanormal

botanormal

Mage
Nov 9, 2020
I'm so sorry you go through that, it sounds absolutely exhausting. I go through the same exact thing, I end up having to wake up for work about 3/4 hours before I actually need to get up, just to deal with this. The only thing I've been able to do to cope with it is distracting myself heavily, I just get up and immediately put on some music, or a youtube video, and try my best to ignore it. It doesn't always work, but it's the only thing that helps me at the moment. Sorry I can't think of any better advice, but just know that you're heard and understood, and I'm sending you big hugs! :hug:

• Hugs
Reactions: issyishere
ineverlearn

ineverlearn

Dec 1, 2020
It's been like this for months for me. Until just recently, when I finally decided on my method. Since then the panic attacks have almost subsided completely. Now I'm consumed by darkness and emptiness.

I still can't get out of bed, sometimes I'm unable to move for 15 hours or so. If I can sleep then I can avoid the pain. And even when I do get up, I'll spend my waking hours lying in bed anyway, waiting for the day to end.

N

nosoul

Arcanist
Apr 1, 2023
Hey everybody, my anxiety has been kicking in hard and I feel really exhausted. I have an awful panic attack every morning for hours that gives me jello legs, nausea, hard and fast heartbeat. It gets so debilitating I have to curl up in bed and just hope it passes. If i manage to calm down It comes back with a vengeance 3 hours later. Lately the only thing that calms me down is the fact I have a way out. Just wanted to know if anyone else out here has panic attacks?
I have terrible panic attacks throughout the day, it's awful because I don't have an easy way out. I just delaying any chores, no motivation to eat just want to sleep forever.

I Damaged my ability to nap, whenever I do anything I'm exhausted and then I just lay there wanting to die.

I have same feelings but my dogs make me walk them, which is exhausting when it used to be nothing.

Haven't been able to eat more than a small meal each day.

I wish someone could just take me out, but then u still worry about dogs because they want to live.

Feeling stuck and depressed