• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Anxieyote

Anxieyote

Sobriety over everything else • 30 • Midwest
Mar 24, 2021
I tried posting in general chat to ask for help, but everyone there is struggling and needing attention so I felt guilty and didn't want to interrupt. Someone told me to "feel free to ask for help" but I couldn't bring myself to do it because there were so many people talking about their own bad experiences, and I felt terrible about interrupting.

I am not doing well right now, and I am having difficulty breathing, but I still can't bring myself to ask for the help I need. I always feel so bad to post threads or comments or anything because there is always a voice in my head saying I'm taking away attention from people who need it. But I do need help tonight, and I am having trouble staying calm if anyone is there to talk

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Sadness20, S like suicide, katagiri83 and 2 others
ClaudeKersey

ClaudeKersey

Student
Mar 1, 2022
Come to the chat room, you should feel less lonely.

Reactions: katagiri83 and Anxieyote
Anxieyote

Anxieyote

Mar 24, 2021
I need a moment to calm down, and posting here is good enough. I just can't stand being alone when I'm in the middle of one, so knowing that I'm seen helps immensely

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Iamchickenhat, S like suicide, katagiri83 and 2 others
Sea Turtle

Sea Turtle

She/Her ✨ Achieving True Peace
Aug 12, 2020
You're seen, and if you need to chat feel free to send a private chat or just this thread is fine! :hug:

ClaudeKersey

ClaudeKersey

Student
Mar 1, 2022
Where are you from, it's 1:30pm here, I just had my lunch, have you had yours?

Anxieyote

Anxieyote

Mar 24, 2021
I ate lunch with my Dad earlier today and we had sandwiches together! It was good, there were chips and meatballs and bread. It was snowing outside too and hard to drive there, but I was glad to see him
Where are you from, it's 1:30pm here, I just had my lunch, have you had yours?

• Hugs
Reactions: S like suicide, Danny942, katagiri83 and 1 other person
BrokenBliss

BrokenBliss

Invisible. Apparently.
Jan 11, 2022
I ate lunch with my Dad earlier today and we had sandwiches together! It was good, there were chips and meatballs and bread. It was snowing outside too and hard to drive there, but I was glad to see him
Lunch sounds nice. ❤

Anxieyote

Anxieyote

Mar 24, 2021
It's really cold. I'm on the fooor right now, and it's cold. My heart is banging really hard
But I am glad people are here. Being here is helping, and talking is helping

• Hugs
Reactions: S like suicide and katagiri83
ClaudeKersey

ClaudeKersey

Student
Mar 1, 2022

Wow, snowing. I live in a tropical country that never snows.

Anxieyote

Anxieyote

Mar 24, 2021
Wow, snowing. I live in a tropical country that never snows.
No snow, that's crazy. There is a lot of snow here right now. It's white outside, and a lot of it is on the ground. It sometimes feels good to look at it even though it is cold

• Hugs
Reactions: S like suicide
ClaudeKersey

ClaudeKersey

Student
Mar 1, 2022
No snow, that's crazy. There is a lot of snow here right now. It's white outside, and a lot of it is on the ground. It sometimes feels good to look at it even though it is cold

Yes, in my country, it's hot all year round and it never snows, not even during Christmas.

We literally have places that creates artificial snow and it's kind of like a huge deal.

Reactions: Iamchickenhat
Anxieyote

Anxieyote

Mar 24, 2021
Yes, in my country, it's hot all year round and it never snows, not even during Christmas.

We literally have places that creates artificial snow and it's kind of like a huge deal.
Hard time talking rn but thank you, I love how good it felt to talk. I'm still shaking and hurting atm, but I am getting to the calm down point. Thinking about snow helped

• Hugs
ClaudeKersey

ClaudeKersey

Student
Mar 1, 2022
Hard time talking rn but thank you, I love how good it felt to talk. I'm still shaking and hurting atm, but I am getting to the calm down point. Thinking about snow helped

Where do you live, does it snow often there?

Anxieyote

Anxieyote

Mar 24, 2021
Where do you live, does it snow often there?
It doesn't snow a lot, but it's all white outside when it does. The sky is gray and the ground is white, and everything is really bright. If you open the window, it's blinding

• Hugs
ClaudeKersey

ClaudeKersey

Student
Mar 1, 2022
It doesn't snow a lot, but it's all white outside when it does. The sky is gray and the ground is white, and everything is really bright. If you open the window, it's blinding

Ever since I felt depressed, I don't particularly enjoy light/blinding. Other than that, it does sound pretty nice.

Reactions: Iamchickenhat
Anxieyote

Anxieyote

Mar 24, 2021
@ClaudeKersey i can feel the storm in my mind calming down atm, but before I go I want to say how grateful I am. It helps when people respond quickly, and it's a lot worse to go through an attack when no one is there

• Hugs
Reactions: Iamchickenhat, S like suicide and BrokenBliss
ClaudeKersey

ClaudeKersey

Student
Mar 1, 2022
@ClaudeKersey i can feel the storm in my mind calming down atm, but before I go I want to say how grateful I am. It helps when people respond quickly, and it's a lot worse to go through an attack when no one is there

I'm just glad that I can help. what time is it over at your side?

Anxieyote

Anxieyote

Mar 24, 2021
I'm just glad that I can help. what time is it over at your side?
Midnight, so a good time to rest. I will have a better time falling asleep now, so thank you so much

• Hugs
ClaudeKersey

ClaudeKersey

Student
Mar 1, 2022
Midnight, so a good time to rest. I will have a better time falling asleep now, so thank you so much

You're welcomed. Good night.

Not sure if you would like it, but I seem to enjoy Whiskey Blues music now.

Anxieyote

Anxieyote

Mar 24, 2021
Reactions: Danny942 and ClaudeKersey
S like suicide

S like suicide

Enlightened
Apr 29, 2021
I am not doing well right now, and I am having difficulty breathing, but I still can't bring myself to ask for the help I need.
Oh i feel you so much....i have these awful panic attacks too.
Here on SS we try to help each other so everytime you feel you need some help write a post and you will not be alone anymore.I hope you are sleeping peacefully,i send you an hug

Reactions: Anxieyote
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'm sorry that you went through this, I can imagine that it must be horrible having a panic attack. I wish you the best.