L

luten

work, love, and learn
Feb 25, 2021
I get a lot of "loan" requests from people with full-time jobs, and people who are not really my friends, especially in the last two months. When I declined the "friendship" went out of the window. Last one asked me to send $800.00. I am not in the position to handout money while I myself lost my main income source, plus dealing with disabling health problems, but it seems like people do not think it is a problem, I can still send them money.

How about you?

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
i need an eyeroll reaction for this lol.
under normal circumstances, if youre friends and have a general idea what they make (they seem to be doing well) then ok ask. but now's probably a good time to assume its best to not ask, everyone is having problems

L

luten

work, love, and learn
Feb 25, 2021
yeah , problem is "borrowing" means to give to some people. The last one asked me to buy something at an airport and would've given me the money, never happened.

I prefer to give people money, not giving loans, but as you said, now is not a good time. I also think one should take inconsideration the circumstances of the person you asking.