D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
I blame hydrogen. If it had been a tiny bit less or a tiny bit more abundant, then none of us would have had to put up with any of this silliness. I might get a t shirt made.

Reactions: Busdriver, Epsilon0 and BlackPoppet
BlackPoppet

BlackPoppet

Wise woman and Celtic sky person
Mar 7, 2020
It is not a question of belief. Heavy elements, i.e. heavier than hydrogen and helium, are indeed created inside stars. This is called nuclear fusion.

And really heavy elements such as gold require the temperature and pressure of a supernova explosion to be created.

Think of it this way: the gold ring on your finger was created by the death of a star.

Beautiful, right?
Yes it is beautiful!! My old friend said to me once that human beings are also made of stars. I'm inclined to believe that that is true! All that you've said above is correct. The universe is truly amazing!

Last edited:
Reactions: Epsilon0
E

Epsilon0

Enlightened
Dec 28, 2019
I blame hydrogen. If it had been a tiny bit less or a tiny bit more abundant, then none of us would have had to put up with any of this silliness. I might get a t shirt made.

Quote of the day. Blame the hydrogen :pfff:

nitrogen

nitrogen

Schrödinger's cat
Nov 5, 2019
@Underscore Sunshine my ass. I'm in heaven binge eating KFC right now, suckas!

I thank the blue dot and mother nature for turning T-rex into chickens.

Feel free to blame me however you want for anything you want......if you don't mind diarrhea jokes fired at you, Grandpa Colon. My skin is as thick as Godzilla's.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 1465
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018

View attachment 36773

Feel free to blame me however you want for anything you want......if you don't mind diarrhea jokes fired at you, Grandpa Colon. My skin is as thick as Godzilla's.
I'd blame @hydrogen but he a) Doesn't listen and b) Doesn't exist.
Ah but would it stop the diarrhea GIFs if I didn't @Godzilla? I used to get blamed for everything. I even had 'Professional Scapegoat' on my comedy business card for a while.

Reactions: nitrogen
nitrogen

nitrogen

Schrödinger's cat
Nov 5, 2019
I'd blame @hydrogen but he a) Doesn't listen and b) Doesn't exist.
I sure hope no new member shows up with the username "hydrogen" and gets mixed up with me. If so, he/she'd better not write stupid and use a twatty avatar.

Ah but would it stop the diarrhea GIFs if I didn't @Godzilla?
Don't be naive. You're too old for that.:blarg:
img_2955.gif

I used to get blamed for everything. I even had 'Professional Scapegoat' on my comedy business card for a while.
Awwww. Adopt my personality and you won't be a scapegoat anymore.

Last edited:
Reactions: BlackPoppet
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
I sure hope no new member shows up with the username "hydrogen" and gets mixed up with me. If so, he/she'd better not write stupid and use a twatty avatar.

Don't be naive. You're too old for that.
tenor.gif

Awwww. That sounds both witty and sad. Adopt my personality and you won't be a scapegoat anymore.
That would seriously confuse everyone. I may just do it, as I am getting bored :blarg:

• Hugs
Reactions: nitrogen
BlackPoppet

BlackPoppet

Mar 7, 2020

View attachment 36773

Nah that was Archaeopteryx !!! Reeeeee!!!

Don't be naive. You're too old for that.:blarg:
img_2955.gif

Awwww. Adopt my personality and you won't be a scapegoat anymore.
OMG Mister Hanky is pooing out his own offspring!!! What a way to duplicate!!! Howdy ho!!!
"Mr Hanky, the emoji poo, he loves me, I love you"

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 1465 and nitrogen
nitrogen

nitrogen

Schrödinger's cat
Nov 5, 2019
Caption: @Underscore's avatar/elephanoctobattysquid's deadly watery diarrhea (the formatting doesn't work right on cell phone :hmph:)
........................................................................................... Screen Shot 2020 06 04 at 73238 PM
.................................................................................................
gif

Screen Shot 2020 06 04 at 74939 PM

@Underscore On a scale of 1 to 10, how much do you regret dragging me onto a random thread?:sunglasses::heh::blarg: Perhaps @Busdriver can relate.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 1465, Brink and Busdriver
Busdriver

Busdriver

Mage
Feb 11, 2020
Caption: @Underscore/elephanoctosquid's deadly watery diarrhea
...........................................................................................View attachment 36793
..................................................................................................
gif

View attachment 36795

@Underscore On a scale of 1 to 10, how much do you regret dragging me onto a random thread?:sunglasses::heh::blarg: Perhaps @Busdriver can relate.

LOL!! poop jokes, memes and gifs always crack me up :pfff:.

I need that poop humor.

Yes, I think I read in a thread you are an MD, so I thought I would be wise to have your perspective on some stuff. :))

Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and nitrogen
J

Jean Améry

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2019
From Sagan to junkfood to literal shit-posting... If that isn't low effort I don't know what is.

May I suggest keeping the excrement humour limited to certain threads with the appropriate title? The recent 'contributions' have literally nothing to do with the subject of this thread.

Last edited:
Reactions: Soul, Epsilon0, BlackPoppet and 1 other person
BlackPoppet

BlackPoppet

Mar 7, 2020
Caption: @Underscore's avatar/elephanoctobattysquid's deadly watery diarrhea (the formatting doesn't work right on cell phone :hmph:)
...........................................................................................View attachment 36793
.................................................................................................
gif

View attachment 36795

That fish mouth..... shudders!! Just look at the teeth, who remembers those deep ocean angler fish with the same sort of mouth? 1591348920370
That fish mouth..... shudders!! Just look at the teeth, who remembers those deep ocean angler fish with the same sort of mouth? 1591348920370
This one!! A thing of nightmares!!! :ehh: