Mx_Pathetic

Mx_Pathetic

Delete
May 8, 2023
I'm painting my room atleast that's what my parents and friends think. My mum has been helping me pack my room up, so it's ready to be "painted" however I don't plan on painting it. I thought I'd help my parents pack my room up for when I'm gone. Idk if it's a weird thing but I don't want my parents to have to grief and take my room apart. So I'm getting rid of everything for them. By that I mean packing it up. I really am just trying to make it easier for them in anyway or form I can while I'm still alive. I've officially decided that this year will be there year, as soon as I buy what's needed for my attempt or hopefully my success. I'll then take my next cause of action and wait for my family to go away on a camping trip. That is when I'll do it. I'm planning on doing it in my room as there is a spot I think that might work. I'll probably do a thread on that soon, just so I can confirm with some of you guys if you think it'll work or if I have to find a different spot.

P

pan con queso

Jan 17, 2024
thats a consideration that i dindt have in mind! i dont want to sound as im encouraging to do anything, but i will probably do this, i think it would take a huge burden out of my family s shoulders