• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

shinitai_sh0jo

shinitai_sh0jo

Is it so selfish to want to feel a little better?
Dec 30, 2023
Basically, used my compass to do SH again. I feel like shit because I barely could tell anyone. I felt and still feel so much anguish that I want to cry, but I've been unable to since idk how long.

I feel like a complete piece of trash, and it makes me want to do it over and over again, even though I don't even have a decent material to. I thought about buying some sharp scissors, which might do the trick.. maybe?

Everything feels like it's going wrong, I just want this feeling to stop.
I'm just posting this because I need to tell someone else. I've already cleaned my wound but I know no one will even mention it today.

I'm tired of feeling like it wouldn't make a difference if I wasn't here.

M1sT

M1sT

Life Is War & Wars Are Pointless!
Sep 30, 2023
Totally understanding your place cause to me, a person usually SHs either one is feeling absolutely nothing and just wants to sense something and grasp or is going through a emotional overflow and want to distract themselves cause they will often do something stupid while panicking!
Though I still do SH, I always wanted to quit because it had let to many quarrel between my family members but it's too late and I can't stop anymore.
Just whatever happens, don't cut too deep!
Once I did cut deep and a lot of events happened within that day I don't want to remember!

I hope you find your peace!
Stay Strong!

• Love
Reactions: shinitai_sh0jo
Helvete

Helvete

Apr 9, 2024
Sorry to hear this, sometimes just telling someone who cares can help to not feel alone so it was brave to share this. I hope you can heal quickly <3

• Love
S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
We do get tired of always getting back up just to feel that life knocks us back down again. Time after time.