• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

TorturedSoul999

TorturedSoul999

Aug 11, 2023
There was a friend of mine who confided that he attempted to take his life by drinking half a gallon of paint thinner. Not sure how he pulled that off but he claimed he felt no pain and that the only reason it didn't kill him was because he vomited a lot.

I'm wondering if it would be possible to use over the counter anti-emetics to prevent the vomiting and result in a successful CTB

CW36

CW36

➕〰️➰
Jul 23, 2023
Jesus. What a bad way to go. That ranks alongside drinking bleach. So no, your friend is no doubt bending the truth.

Reactions: Amyend88 and Praestat_Mori
TorturedSoul999

TorturedSoul999

Aug 11, 2023
Jesus. What a bad way to go. That ranks alongside drinking bleach. So no, your friend is no doubt bending the truth.
It sounded like a crazy way to go. For sure. Based on all the methods that I've seen from here, SN is the best way to go. But I don't know how to get anti-emetics.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
CW36

CW36

➕〰️➰
Jul 23, 2023
It sounded like a crazy way to go. For sure. Based on all the methods that I've seen from here, SN is the best way to go. But I don't know how to get anti-emetics.
Not my expertise im afraid. I've chosen a different path. Plenty of others to ask. When you send twenty messages you can use a search bar too in the top right.

Reactions: Amyend88