• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
All that I've ever wished for is to peacefully and permanently not exist, a painless suicide would be the most beautiful release from the evil that is existence. Death truly is the only peace and relief, I find it beautiful how one cannot suffer from not existing, I only see beauty in being unconscious for all eternity.

There's no point or value to the abomination that is existence, rather to have the ability to exist is something completely hopeless that causes nothing but suffering, the fact that life even exists at all is the most horrific tragedy to me. It's tragedy to be conscious and aware enslaved in a decaying flesh prison that can potentially torment one to unlimited amounts, no matter what it'll always be hellish and dreadful to exist which is why I only find comfort in death as it's the one escape from this futile and torturous burden.

What I find beautiful about ceasing to exist is that once I'm gone existence won't be my problem anymore and instead all will be forgotten about, for this existence to eternally disappear into nothingness would be the best outcome for me but of course only never existing is true perfection, I wish I never existed more than anything.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: redeeming_butterfly, myusername890, sserafim and 5 others
M

M48 Patton

Jun 2, 2024
Tonight I wish it could be my last night but I know I will wake in the morning.

It's hard facing every day. Knowing I may not have my health for long. I totally wish for no existence but most methods just aren't doable for me.

I get wishing for that eternal unconsciousness.

• Hugs
Reactions: Joarga, myusername890, sserafim and 2 others
V

VIctorian_Hangman

Jul 15, 2019
I know how you feel and share your wish.

Reactions: myusername890 and QueerMelancholy
Maggiemags

Maggiemags

Jun 12, 2024
I understand. I think of death as just taking away all the want, hunger, thirst, suffering, loneliness, stress, confusion. It just kindness.

Reactions: QueerMelancholy
QueerMelancholy

QueerMelancholy

Arcanist
Jul 29, 2023
Death in my opinion is anesthesia for my mind.

Endless sleep no dreaming.