90starve

90starve

i don’t know who i am
May 8, 2023

_(´ཀ`」 ∠)_

_(´ཀ`」 ∠)_

Mar 20, 2023
Apologies for not linking his account, but there's a user that goes by GasMonkey and their entire set up is incredibly impressive.

If you have the money to set it all up, I'd recommend doing the Nitrogen Method. Pretty much fool proof and leaves behind a body that won't traumatise grandma.

Reactions: Death is beautiful and outrider567
O

OAn0n

Jun 19, 2023
Apologies for not linking his account, but there's a user that goes by GasMonkey and their entire set up is incredibly impressive.

If you have the money to set it all up, I'd recommend doing the Nitrogen Method. Pretty much fool proof and leaves behind a body that won't traumatise grandma.
Where can I aquire nitrogen?

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Having the option to leave this world peacefully certainly does sound so incredibly ideal, it's just so cruel how suicide is purposely made so difficult with peaceful method options either being inaccessible or complicated, it's just the unfortunate reality of existing in this hellish world, all humans deserve the option to leave in peace whenever they want to without any complications.

• Hugs
Reactions: myusername890, sserafim and OAn0n
O

OAn0n

Jun 19, 2023
Having the option to leave this world peacefully certainly does sound so incredibly ideal, it's just so cruel how suicide is purposely made so difficult with peaceful method options either being inaccessible or complicated, it's just the unfortunate reality of existing in this hellish world, all humans deserve the option to leave in peace whenever they want to without any complications.
Ikr this is soo tree:(

U

uchiha_sasuke

Oct 1, 2023
I really wonder why there's no 'Right to die' under the human rights, like it's my decision what to do with my life so why do I have to be told I can't go?

Reactions: sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
I really wonder why there's no 'Right to die' under the human rights, like it's my decision what to do with my life so why do I have to be told I can't go?
Literally! We all should have a right to die. None of us even consented to being here in the first place

Reactions: Rinzitsu