G

goomsoom

M - 30
Jan 17, 2020
Hey could anyone help me with painless methods from resources available in India?

I would prefer SN, N or similar methods. I want to go to a lonely place do ctb and be never found again.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: x~Sophia~x, CyberYogi and Nem
G

goomsoom

M - 30
Jan 17, 2020
no one from India here ? :(

ok what if I get drunk and drown in a deep river will that work? is there any thread related to this method?

• Hugs
Reactions: x~Sophia~x and Nem
Defenestrator

Defenestrator

Experienced
Jan 17, 2020
I'd assume that, as long as you are able to obtain the relevant materials, you could try any of those methods anywhere. Ebay is one source for SN for example.

Reactions: x~Sophia~x
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020

ok what if I get drunk and drown in a deep river will that work? is there any thread related to this method?
I would suggest using the search and entering keywords such as drowning.

G

goomsoom

M - 30
Jan 17, 2020
I'd assume that, as long as you are able to obtain the relevant materials, you could try any of those methods anywhere. Ebay is one source for SN for example.
thanks I checked wiki about SN it feels a little overwhelming because of all technical jargon, story section gives me hope. I will start working on finding materials.

Reactions: x~Sophia~x and cyberlordsumit
G

goomsoom

M - 30
Jan 17, 2020
This was my first thread in this forum. And I was lucky to find this amazing website.

Unfortunately I did not got a lot of direct responses from other Indians, may be there are not a lot of here or they didn't bothered to reply. (One replied through PM)

In a few weeks I will get my SN delivered and hopefully find peace. So, if any other Indian stumbles upon this thread and need any info about SN method post here, if I can I will help.

After receiving my SN I will update some more info here.

P

Pan

Paragon
Oct 24, 2019
Hanging, as in full suspension, does it in india. Forget sn, forget ctb by other exotic, means—-full suspension is the answer.

Reactions: StateOfMind and Valsalva
Deleted member 13227

Deleted member 13227

Good night
Dec 21, 2019
thanks I checked wiki about SN it feels a little overwhelming because of all technical jargon, story section gives me hope. I will start working on finding materials.

I agree, the wiki page was a bit complicated but Stans guide is much easier to understand:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/stans-guide-to-sn.27535/

Reactions: applegreenicecream
S

Suckerforittoend

Feb 6, 2020

Hey I am from India . how's the plan going

N

nomorepainss

Feb 5, 2020
i am from india, I'm gonna try N. hopefully it won't fail me, i also have same intention like you,
basically i am from Chennai but now somewhere in Maharashtra gotta try it on a forest but little scared of forest rangers, i already purchased everything except exit bag its not available here
i tried to make a deal with cemetery maintenance guy, but couldn't find anyone
if it is possible than there won't be any trace
no media or police unless your family files missing case

Last edited:
Reactions: Ksab
N

needaplan

Student
Jan 31, 2020
i am from india, I'm gonna try N. hopefully it won't fail me, i also have same intention like you,
basically i am from Chennai but now somewhere in Maharashtra gotta try it on a forest but little scared of forest rangers, i already purchased everything except exit bag its not available here
you can leave a suicide note, if you talk to a cemetery guy he might put you in "care".

N

nomorepainss

Feb 5, 2020
i tried to offer him some bucks but didn't work
its easy for my case because i have no family and friends, so no one will file a missing case,
i really hate post mortem that's why i tried this idea

G

goomsoom

M - 30
Jan 17, 2020
how to pm here ?
check the intro threads may be share something first
you got N ?

N

nomorepainss

Feb 5, 2020
check the intro threads may be share something first

you got N ?
yes i have got N, now the problem is 15 lpm only, i have a cannula tube but not sure whether it will support 15lpm

N

nbn

Student
Nov 3, 2019
yes i have got N, now the problem is 15 lpm only, i have a cannula tube but not sure whether it will support 15lpm
I think goomsom and others thought it was nembutal
Do u want to talk. Did u consider other options to live

Reactions: goomsoom
N

nomorepainss

Feb 5, 2020
I think goomsom and others thought it was nembutal

Do u want to talk. Did u consider other options to live
Nope i want to do ctb without any failure thats the only thing running in my mind now

M

Mj29nd

Extreme OCD
Feb 13, 2020
Someone pm me for authentic SN source. Got duped when received fake SN. Please help. I'm from India

I

I screwed up

Waiting for the damn bus
Sep 11, 2019
Wow suddenly lot of Indians here ... Not sure if its a good thing but considering the suicide rate in India its not surprising. Regarding the whatsap group not a good idea, in fact I was part of one with couple other Indians on here few months back but when one of us was going to ctb he deleted all WhatsApp mssg etc. But I still think it is not fail safe and can be easily traced back if required by the authority.

Reactions: cyberlordsumit, ItHurts and nomorepainss
Ksab

Ksab

Sorcerer
Dec 4, 2019
Wow suddenly lot of Indians here ... Not sure if its a good thing but considering the suicide rate in India its not surprising. Regarding the whatsap group not a good idea, in fact I was part of one with couple other Indians on here few months back but when one of us was going to ctb he deleted all WhatsApp mssg etc. But I still think it is not fail safe and can be easily traced back if required by the authority.
Definitely not a good idea :ahhha:, i speculate no one here wants to make their lives more miserable by going to jail.

Reactions: cyberlordsumit
I

I screwed up

Waiting for the damn bus
Sep 11, 2019
Someone pm me for authentic SN source. Got duped when received fake SN. Please help. I'm from India
Probably u need to check Indiamart. I knew someone who successfully ctb with sn from some manufacturer in Kolkata...

Reactions: nomorepainss
Taran

Taran

Am I alive?
Mar 11, 2020
Yeah...if Indians really know about this website more...then most of the website members will be Indians....as you said due to the suicide rate....and the first thing police do to a person who kills himself is check his phone....and WhatsApp will be the first thing to check and if someone forgot to delete or anything... everyone in the group gets locked up for assistance suicide case...lol

Reactions: ItHurts