• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

Cleopatra123

Arcanist
Jun 8, 2019
Regarding the information way below under Methods, does anyone know if this can be accomplished in a bathtub. Any suggestions please?

WolfgangA

WolfgangA

Devil’s Advocate
Apr 9, 2019
Perhaps if unconscious and possibly in a coma but even then it has to be done right, the margin for error in bathtub isn't small to say the least.

L

Longman

Student
Jan 9, 2019
Any suggestions please?
Hyperventilation + supporting techniques can be used to induce short fainting, but method does not seem reliable, at least in a bathtub (https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/shallow-water-blackout-experiences.14916/post-316065)

AtomicNewt

AtomicNewt

A girl doesn't need anyone who doesn't need her
Jun 5, 2019
Well if you can find a big tub and a load of benzos and booze would imagine you'd slip under and probably not wake up. Sounds quite appealing really, if you can find the right big warm bath and cocktails. .. Music, wine, benzos, warm water to soothe you... Softly slip away...

"The heat leads to dilation of the blood vessels, along with the alcohol. People are basically having a drop of blood pressure and having the equivalent of a faint... substance abuse accounts for up to 70% of deaths associated with water recreation in adolescents and adults"

Reactions: intheend and Cleopatra123
ladolcemorte

ladolcemorte

Experienced
May 5, 2019
Well if you can find a big tub and a load of benzos and booze would imagine you'd slip under and probably not wake up. Sounds quite appealing really, if you can find the right big warm bath and cocktails. .. Music, wine, benzos, warm water to soothe you... Softly slip away...

"The heat leads to dilation of the blood vessels, along with the alcohol. People are basically having a drop of blood pressure and having the equivalent of a faint... substance abuse accounts for up to 70% of deaths associated with water recreation in adolescents and adults"

I have often thought about trying this...but then I think of the poor soul who would find my (very disgusting) naked corpse. I thought about wearing a swimsuit, but a whale in a swimsuit is only marginally less hideous than a naked whale.

• Hugs
Reactions: whyidon'tknow, LifeIsACurse and AtomicNewt
AtomicNewt

AtomicNewt

A girl doesn't need anyone who doesn't need her
Jun 5, 2019
I have often thought about trying this...but then I think of the poor soul who would find my (very disgusting) naked corpse. I thought about wearing a swimsuit, but a whale in a swimsuit is only marginally less hideous than a naked whale.

Hadn't actually considered the naked part, tend to more focus on how traumatic (realise it's unlikely to ever not be mostly) the remains are for people. So like no in the family home, trains etc... Not sure people will be looking at your physical shape (unless you have a second head or five eyes or something). I know this sounds cliché too but some of the most unpleasant people I've known have been the most conventionally beautiful, yet that perceived, fleeting beauty will always fade, so best hedge your bets on trying to be a person of greater interests than your looks. Trust me. Wish I had. Genuinely hope you don't want to ctb over your appearance though!

And if you still feel that way, sure you have your own reasons, as we all do, wear a fantastic get-up whilst you do flirt with the tub. It's certainly given me some costume ideas...

C

Cleopatra123

Arcanist
Jun 8, 2019

Thank you, have lots of benzo's, take 10mg VALIUM
sorry, got stuck, 10 valium plus 20 Diphendramine nightly for sleep disorder for 30 years. Only things that put me to sleep. What do you think I'd have to up the dose to to be adequate? Also, my stomach cannot tolerate alcohol, would grass help?, perhaps a sweet alcohol that is not acidic? Where do I find a big bathtub? Hmmmm.

Great article, thank you, I'd hate to contemplate what failure would mean here. Cleo

Last edited:
Reactions: AtomicNewt
Avicii

Avicii

Looking
Sep 4, 2018

The boyfriend killed him self not long after hung himself with his shoelaces of all things

The boyfriend killed him self not long after hung himself with his shoelaces of all things

Last edited:
C

Cleopatra123

Arcanist
Jun 8, 2019
ladolcemorte

ladolcemorte

Experienced
May 5, 2019
Hadn't actually considered the naked part, tend to more focus on how traumatic (realise it's unlikely to ever not be mostly) the remains are for people. So like no in the family home, trains etc... Not sure people will be looking at your physical shape (unless you have a second head or five eyes or something). I know this sounds cliché too but some of the most unpleasant people I've known have been the most conventionally beautiful, yet that perceived, fleeting beauty will always fade, so best hedge your bets on trying to be a person of greater interests than your looks. Trust me. Wish I had. Genuinely hope you don't want to ctb over your appearance though!

And if you still feel that way, sure you have your own reasons, as we all do, wear a fantastic get-up whilst you do flirt with the tub. It's certainly given me some costume ideas...

My appearance is not the only reason for my wanting to ctb but it is on the list. the world is kinder to good looking people. I love your costume idea though! maybe Dracula...

C

Cleopatra123

Arcanist
Jun 8, 2019

No, always told I was pretty, but it didn't mean much to me, now, now I've been ravaged by illness, what does it matter, I had one remaining task for my son, but I have failed, as happens so often with his illness. Can't stand so much confinement and no meaning left, I I was fortunate to have a number of interests in life, but, time and a crazy world just wear one out. time to go. Not in the house though, I'll have to practice trying to faint. Teehee, I though of a bathing suit, but then, it can't be considered accidental. Beauty is only skin deep, illusory. Are you a person of greater interests than your looks?
My appearance is not the only reason for my wanting to ctb but it is on the list. the world is kinder to good looking people. I love your costume idea though! maybe Dracula...
The world has evolved to a less and lesser kindness. But, those who are unkind, for any reason bear their own curse.

Last edited:
cornflowerblue

cornflowerblue

Mage
Feb 18, 2019

The nudity isn't the disgusting part. It's what happens to your skin if you're not found in a short amount of time.

C

Cleopatra123

Arcanist
Jun 8, 2019
The nudity isn't the disgusting part. It's what happens to your skin if you're not found in a short amount of time.
That shows the real value of flesh, how about a subergirl costume. Dust unto dust, we are bound.