• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

L0neW0lf

L0neW0lf

i lost myself
Apr 16, 2024
Theory from this video and it's comment >

~20ms implosion duration.

To put it into perspective, it takes roughly 15-20ms for the brain to receive and process visual images from the eyes....

~100-200ms for the brain to process auditory signals... and

~100-150ms for the brain to process peripheral sensory signals (pain, touch, heat etc).

Meaning, from their perspective, they were there.... Then in an instant, they were gone. There was no in-between. They experienced nothing. Saw nothing. Heard nothing. Felt nothing. Just instantly dead. Quite a comforting thought all things considered.

Reactions: Forever Sleep, Forveleth, Linda and 1 other person
MidnightDream

MidnightDream

Warlock
Sep 5, 2022
Interesting video. I think it's impossible to know what these people experienced psychologically, ie what kind of fear or stress they experienced leading up to the end moment, seeing as they probably knew they were lost. But I do think the actual death itself would have been instant and painless seeing how it would have been just so fast. Perhaps one of natures small mercies, given the situation they found themselves in. Would be pretty impossible to replicate I would think.

Reactions: Forveleth
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Am sure it is quite comforting to us as we seek to exit in such quick and painless manner but am sure they were pretty pissed to learn they have ceased to exist. That is if they were around to be pissed 😂

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Not sure really. I've heard different things about what might have happened. They may have known that systems were starting to fail. They may have heard cracking noises as the resin started to fail. I've even heard it may have nose dived. I'd like to hope it was quick and painless but I have a horrible feeling it was probably terrifying before it happened.