• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

O

onceremoved126

My mind is the only enemy I can't get rid of.
Sep 9, 2023
Hello everyone. I've hit rock bottom. I would like to know some methods in case I decide to stop being a coward and finally do it.

I'm not really well aquainted with CTB methods. I've only really read the lostallhope website. The method that the deem the "least painful" is "death by firearm". However, it's illegal to purchase any firearms in the country that I currently live in.

The other only option that I have is to use some medicine that we have at home. But I'll have to take approximately 40 pills for it to kill me.

I still haven't fully decided to CTB yet. I really want wheight out my options before I decide.

Thank you, everyone. Have a great rest of your day.

Reactions: marypary1234
tinyghost

tinyghost

go home at dawn sleep in the sun
Sep 13, 2023
there are a lot of resource threads here on the site. here is the suicide resource thread which you can also find in the sticky threads here on the suicide discussion board. definitely think through as much as you can and good luck šŸ™

O

onceremoved126

My mind is the only enemy I can't get rid of.
Sep 9, 2023
there are a lot of resource threads here on the site. here is the suicide resource thread which you can also find in the sticky threads here on the suicide discussion board. definitely think through as much as you can and good luck šŸ™
Thank you very much. I'll give it a read.

Reactions: tinyghost