• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Lovey

Lovey

Bipolar | AN
May 16, 2023
So I need to know what and how much would I have to take in order for the pain to be a little more bearable?

Not trying to CTB right now, just need a lot of blood. Will end up in the psych ward and rest from my hell of a life at home.
Probably not the best idea but would meth do the trick?

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: strawberrynymph and fortunamajor
Aisley

Aisley

Wizard
Mar 12, 2023
Meth and knives isn't really good, you could end up with permanent nerve damage, trying to find something that isn't there. Any downer would be better. What if you call a hotline, and say you have the method? Don't they track you and come for you then? Or voluntary admittance?

Lovey

Lovey

Bipolar | AN
May 16, 2023
Meth and knives isn't really good, you could end up with permanent nerve damage, trying to find something that isn't there. Any downer would be better. What if you call a hotline, and say you have the method? Don't they track you and come for you then? Or voluntary admittance?
It doesn't work that way where I live, sadly.
No downers at hand and definitely not using a knife, I cut regularly just not that deep

I really need to do it but I don't want it to be excruciatingly painful

Aisley

Aisley

Wizard
Mar 12, 2023
Yeah, i just meant that meth makes a person really fixate. So if you start cutting, you might not stop until you damage something permanently. If you can get meth, tho, you should be able to get pills.

Lovey

Lovey

Bipolar | AN
May 16, 2023
Ah gotcha. I am not able to get H or any other opioid, they are nearly impossible to get. Meth is far more common here

saddestbunny

saddestbunny

pastebin.com/xJuaSE0j
Feb 16, 2023
don't recommend cutting on an amphetamine honestly, sounds like it would send me into a panic attack or make things more intense. like someone said a downer like even alcohol sounds better to me

Lovey

Lovey

Bipolar | AN
May 16, 2023
I actually ingested meth and started cutting (not as deep so far) but seems to be a great analgesic

saddestbunny

saddestbunny

pastebin.com/xJuaSE0j
Feb 16, 2023
it does that, please be careful and try to limit your redosing
I actually ingested meth and started cutting (not as deep so far) but seems to be a great analgesic

Reactions: Lovey
ApparentlyNot

ApparentlyNot

Send cats.
Jul 8, 2023
So I need to know what and how much would I have to take in order for the pain to be a little more bearable?

Not trying to CTB right now, just need a lot of blood. Will end up in the psych ward and rest from my hell of a life at home.
Probably not the best idea but would meth do the trick?
I agree with the others, meth sounds like it wouldn't help, and in all honesty, would make things worse. Having said that, technically it does have analgesic properties so who knows, it might help for you in particular. I have always found stimulants to make me more aware of unpleasant sensations in the body, but I'm inclined towards downers in the first place. In my personal experience, alcohol is a great painkiller and numbing agent for pain from acute injury, and as a bonus, it's calming. I have not really found opioids that helpful for that type of acute pain oddly enough, so don't get too upset with not being able to obtain them. I doubt you can get this (unless you used the DN), but my number one recommendation is to take a dissociative, ketamine specifically because of it's ease of access and ideal duration compared to other dissociates which can last hours and hours. If you literally want to lose all feeling in your body, that's the way to go imo. It's dosage dependent; if you do too much you might lose track of your body and motor functions entirely and not be able to injure yourself intentionally. But if that happens, nice, because ketamine is fun anyway! And it's one of the few non-addictive, introspective drugs out there that isn't potentially dangerous for highly depressed and mentally ill people - compared to psychedelics anyway.

Edit: Just to be clear, ketamine still poses a significant risk of psychological addiction, I just used the world "non-addictive" in reference solely to physical dependency

Last edited:
Reactions: saddestbunny