dinosavr

dinosavr

and if i’m turning blue please don’t save me 🌛
Dec 14, 2023
Pretty much everyone here is trying to find a way to ctb in a peaceful way.
I understand, of course, I'm choosing SN myself. But I don't think pain is as important to me as reliability. I would like to be 100% sure it will work.

What method you would choose if there was no pain?

Reactions: worthIess
D

DeadHead

Belief is the enemy of knowledge
Aug 20, 2023
Hanging is a definite thing. Full suspension. No going back. With sn you've got time to change your mind.

Reactions: dinosavr
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'd wish for a death which is as quick and efficient as possible with no chance of failure. I do agree that reliability is the more important factor but I feel like the more painful the method the higher chance of one backing out of the attempt as after all we are all programmed to survive.

dinosavr

dinosavr

and if i’m turning blue please don’t save me 🌛
Dec 14, 2023
I'd wish for a death which is as quick and efficient as possible with no chance of failure. I do agree that reliability is the more important factor but I feel like the more painful the method the higher chance of one backing out of the attempt as after all we are all programmed to survive.
Well, you might be right I guess. I believe SI might kick in even if you're 100% sure you want to ctb

TimetoGo!

TimetoGo!

Mage
Aug 30, 2022
Hanging is a definite thing. Full suspension. No going back. With sn you've got time to change your mind.
No its not definite at all……Thousands have failed hanging, unless you do your research and know exactly how to execute it, it can go badly in many ways, like most suicide methods!

Nothing is certain, not even a gunshot to the head

Reactions: leavingthesoultrap
D

DeadHead

Belief is the enemy of knowledge
Aug 20, 2023
No its not definite at all……Thousands have failed hanging, unless you do your research and know exactly how to execute it, it can go badly in many ways, like most suicide methods!

Nothing is certain, not even a gunshot to the head
It is definite if done right. I've done my research over several years because I cannot risk it going wrong with a brain tumour. I'd be absolutely fucked: haemorrhage, bleed on brain, etc.

• Aww..
Reactions: TimetoGo!
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
It is definite if done right. I've done my research over several years because I cannot risk it going wrong with a brain tumour. I'd be absolutely fucked: haemorrhage, bleed on brain, etc.
Aren't pretty much all methods definite "if done right" though? 😂

Y

yzx

Dec 20, 2023
Cyanide - very quick acting, doses in the high mg's are lethal
SA - doses of only 1-2g are usually fatal, no antidote, more similar effects to the above than SN
F - similar to N
They can be hard to source chemicals but first two is accessible in some parts of SE Asia in online shopping platforms, or possible to synthesise yourself with the right instructions and equipments. Last one is more common than N considering a lot of drugs are laced with it these days.

IWishToDie

IWishToDie

I check notifications once per week
Dec 31, 2023
If I did it, I would deplete my phone battery fully to be sure I wouldn't chicken out. Sit down and meditate like Buddha until I go unconscious. We all die someday.