• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

endlessmelancholy

endlessmelancholy

Jun 12, 2024
I have been getting headaches of different intensity almost all my life. Pain killers don't help most of the time. How do deal with similar pain? Sometimes I feel like ctb.

Cinnamorolls

Cinnamorolls

Student
Apr 28, 2024
Could it be migraines? Those require special medications, regular painkillers (whether OTC or prescription) don't work for them. Brain lesions or other damage could also be causing that. Might be a good idea to get a MRI done just to check.

Reactions: endlessmelancholy
endlessmelancholy

endlessmelancholy

Jun 12, 2024
Could it be migraines? Those require special medications, regular painkillers (whether OTC or prescription) don't work for them. Brain lesions or other damage could also be causing that. Might be a good idea to get a MRI done just to check.
I got mris done. They said it's migraine or tension type headache. I'm on some meds. It helps a bit

Cinnamorolls

Cinnamorolls

Student
Apr 28, 2024
I got mris done. They said it's migraine or tension type headache. I'm on some meds. It helps a bit
I highly recommend Nurtec or Qulipta if you haven't tried them yet. They are a newer class of migraine meds that work way better than triptans or betablockers. There's also a supplement called CoQ10 that reduces frequency of attacks for some people. Migraines are so awful and debilitating, I'm sorry you have to deal with them.

Reactions: endlessmelancholy